Who do you prefer to sit on the throne Maxwell or Charlie ?

Who do you prefer to sit on the throne Maxwell or Charlie or anyone else ?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you prefer to sit on the throne Maxwell or Charlie or anyone else ?

On 3/16/2017 at 9:44 AM, Arlesienne said:

DID I MENTION FANART???

Here's another quote from arlesine "whenever you draw Charlie it either looks sad or like she is going to violently undress you"

and no I will never let that go

and no I did not choose this avatar I lost a game

2 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

Isn't Maxwell the villain there too? I mean, we saw him laughing mockingly in the volcano at the end of the SW trailer.

He very much so is, @NightWonder7.

2 hours ago, yousif7733 said:

then why he does not greet us when we start playing 

He sends the parrot or possibly shapeshifts into it. I still think he just doesn't bother showing up himself in that warm coat of his.

16 minutes ago, Destros09 said:

Here's another quote from arlesine "whenever you draw Charlie it either looks sad or like she is going to violently undress you"

and no I will never let that go

and no I did not choose this avatar I lost a game

Fine. I'm getting that thread done in here. Chump.

(For realsies, my DA is getting updated today.)

1 hour ago, Master Jand said:

@Arlesienne

Maxwell is the villain.

In my mind, Shipwrecked is simply the aftermath of one of the players trying to escape the DS wilderness by boat;

And failing miserably.

And since they haven't just started into the world, Wolly greets them 'cuz Maxwell doesn't have to.

Nice to see somebody sensibly expanding the idea. There are (unused) boat remains as assets in DS. We may be closer to truth with these musings than we think.

6 hours ago, yousif7733 said:

then why he does not greet us when we start playing 

I'm thinking what Arlesienne and Master Jand have already theorized. Though I agree that it's rather odd that Maxwell doesn't greet the player the same way; what would his reason be?

The SW world might be a place the survivors would end up in if they were to attempt to escape across the ocean. The parrot greets the players with "Nice sailing", indicating that they might have gotten to the archipelago with a boat instead of Maxwell's usual transportation method. The SW world could be an experiment for Maxwell the survivors weren't meant to discover, or a sinister safety net for the survivors who choose to leave the island. Wouldn't it be more fun for Them to have this set-up instead of letting them perish in the ocean once they attempt to escape?

Charlie all day every day!

Here is a humble homage to our Queen and overlord:

wrnuMHv.png

(Wip / size check for a setpeice I am doing as a feature of a larger mod)

Loosley based on - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bethesda_Terrace_and_Fountain frequent hangout of mine.

Another wip teaser / testing screen:

GHVUk8Q.jpg

She will have her own setpeice in the end, it was just done this way above to  have a basis for comparison and to check "fit".

Oh as an aside (and hopefully not to derail too much) but - do you think I should add the head to the statue? I am in an argument with my co-author about it.

53 minutes ago, Bunions said:

Charlie all day every day!

Here is a humble homage to our Queen and overlord:

wrnuMHv.png

(Wip / size check for a setpeice I am doing as a feature of a larger mod)

Loosley based on - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bethesda_Terrace_and_Fountain frequent hangout of mine.

Another wip teaser / testing screen:

GHVUk8Q.jpg

She will have her own setpeice in the end, it was just done this way above to  have a basis for comparison and to check "fit".

Oh as an aside (and hopefully not to derail too much) but - do you think I should add the head to the statue? I am in an argument with my co-author about it.

Add half of her head, whether it should be her good side or her bad is up to you.

12 hours ago, Donke60 said:

They're out right now so I will take your request
221?cb=20160717203240
this is the NPC Maxwell and with a Cigar in his hand.

Anybody else thinking it MIGHT not be a cigar? ...A...doobie perhaps? I mean, I'm just putting that out there. For all we know it could be crack. Hell, it could even be LSD. Either way it answers a lot of questions. XD

7 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

He sends the parrot or possibly shapeshifts into it. I still think he just doesn't bother showing up himself in that warm coat of his.

And when Wolly greets Maxwell when you play as him? Judging from his quotes he doesn't seem to understand what's going on in shipwrecked.

6 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Anybody else thinking it MIGHT not be a cigar? ...A...doobie perhaps? I mean, I'm just putting that out there. For all we know it could be crack. Hell, it could even be LSD. Either way it answers a lot of questions. XD

I just noticed that's an incredibly shabbily tailored suit as drawn. (not criticizing the art - just the suit) No wonder he has such an attitude. - Another reason to love based Charlie.

9 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

i am not convinced it is a cigar and in his quotes he does not mention anything about smoking 

Archived