Who do you prefer to sit on the throne Maxwell or Charlie ?

Who do you prefer to sit on the throne Maxwell or Charlie or anyone else ?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you prefer to sit on the throne Maxwell or Charlie or anyone else ?

30 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I wonder if Woodie would have a practical reign? All he seems to care about is chopping trees in his Triumphant skin.

"MAKE SHADOW TREES"

-

Wait a minute how come the pleated shirt is not in the poll? It literally owns this forum..

13 hours ago, yousif7733 said:

I am not trying to be annoying . i am just trying to get everyone attention . the elections will end after 500 votes . the Nightmare Throne Election Day is today . so please i want everyone to vote. i am going to mention some people who reply on the topic and maybe people from other topics @watermelen671 @Donke60 @Arlesienne @disies @Asparagus @ShadowDuelist @CaptainChaotica @minespatch @Master Jand @Bunions @StarmanNess @ImDaMisterL @CarlZalph @The Curator @ExtollerOfTrolls @Destros09 @absimiliard @TheKingDedede @Quoth143 @Chris1488 @NightWonder7 @spiderdian @oCrapaCreeper @Sinister_Fang @AniMike @Maslak @halfrose @ImpactedTooth @Michi01 @EuedeAdodooedoe @Zeklo @mochilo @DatShadowJK @l96735063 @JimmyJam @Kittydub @NeddoFreddo @Evivo @Raven Crow @Wexton @Electroely @Escaped @Instant-Noodles @jantonio @Angel_Octoling @Spaartan @Battal @Zhuzha @LePietatoLord @aukingiii @SkyCommision @mathem99 @PuffinBy @Sketched_Philo @Radax3 @1v0 @Walter0 @Weirdobob @JellyUltra @Silxer @nome @Tylordian

if you are reading my post please tell other people you know to come here and vote.

Not enough bothering. Redo

Well, I did say once earlier on this thread:  "I vote for fourth-party candidate Wickerbottom" so...I guess if I HAD to pick someone, she wouldn't be the worst?  After all, she's the most (scientifically) knowledgeable, and with her highest max sanity of any character she'd probably take longer to crack. 

I can think of way worse to be in charge than a librarian grandma, after all.  She could be the Grand Matriarch of Don't Starve.  Actually...speaking of Grand Matriarchs...weirdly enough, this reminds me of my Sims legacy family. The Williams (W NAME WOO*)--have an older matriarch who's kind of quietly in charge in the background (Kelly/Wickerbottom), a current adult breeding-age heir who's the in-front face of the family (Lenore/Charlie) and an heir apparent (M'Gann/Wendy).  I mean, sure, a LOT of families have that, but not usually all the same gender and all alive at the same time.  Heck, briefly we even had the _original_ foundress (Jaconda/...Maxwell?) around to meet her great-grandkids! and all three of the Don't Starve characters named here I see as viable candidates.

...although I don't think Maxwell's death would cause the same thing Jaconda's did, which was EVERYBODY IN THE ENTIRE FAMILY INCLUDING THE BABIES AND THE _CATS_ went around mourning every now and then for the next several days.  Heh.

ANYway.  Point is I'd rather vote for nobody, but if I _had_ to choose, probably Wickerbottom.

...Notorious

*Although, since this is a LONG-running family, this has nothing to do with Don't Starve--they were started, in fact, before even the pre-alpha-est version of DS with the caveman character was even a twinkle in anyone's eye.  Incidentally, the original foundress DID make it up to the rank of Evil Overlord before she died, so, there's another similarity...

1 hour ago, DatShadowJK said:

@nome will be our rulerBe the @nomeSave the @nomeAdd @nome in the poll

ariel stop sign.png

37 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Well, I did say once earlier on this thread:  "I vote for fourth-party candidate Wickerbottom" so...I guess if I HAD to pick someone, she wouldn't be the worst?  After all, she's the most (scientifically) knowledgeable, and with her highest max sanity of any character she'd probably take longer to crack.

Well, there is that sister of Charlie we haven't gotten a name for yet so...

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Well, there is that sister of Charlie we haven't gotten a name for yet so...

And if I'm going to keep matching this up with my Sims family, the Williamses (because why not), it's too bad Lenore (the one in the same "generational" position as Charlie) doesn't actually have a sister...at first I was gonna go "Oh yeah, her twin Laredo!" until I remembered that was actually her COUSIN and they were born hours apart on the same day in the same household and _raised_ as twins.  (Lillian, the youngest, is Laredo's little sister and therefore another cousin.)

Buuuut, that was the "L" generation--Laredo, Lenore, and Lillian--and you know that one theory?  Too bad I never got around to naming a kid LUCY...

;)

Oh, and fun fact?  Lillian was named after silent-film star Lillian Gish, and if she'd had a brother, he was going to be Lloyd after Harold Lloyd--aka references from Don't Starve's actual era and everything!  :D

ANYway I'll shut up now.  Heh.

...Notorious

16 hours ago, mewthemew said:

>_> Well if Warwar sat on the throne, he wouldn't be able to make delicious gourmet recipies, now would he

I just imagining him turning the whole world into an "Iron Chef" competition

or making a lot of foods and things eat us hard to tell with Warly on the throne 
I know he has Seprations anixety and a poor past so that's something

5 hours ago, Donke60 said:

Yes Yes Yes,
Cause you sending anything "bad" seems funny given your good nature.
So yes send be those "Bad Pics"

...Aww. Will try to do that. Poke me on Discord with ideas and we'll see.

5 hours ago, Donke60 said:

I just imagining him turning the whole world into an "Iron Chef" competition

or making a lot of foods and things eat us hard to tell with Warly on the throne 
I know he has abadoment issues and a poor past so that's something

That would be interesting.

i am very disappointed. after all this time there are only 51 vote. it does not make sense because there are about 290 reply and 5,604 views but there are only 51 vote . voting is not hard thing to do. so does anyone have any idea how to make more people vote 

2 minutes ago, yousif7733 said:

i am very disappointed. after all this time there are only 51 vote. it does not make sense because there are about 290 reply and 5,604 views but there are only 51 vote . voting is not hard thing to do. so does anyone have any idea how to make more people vote 

Do realize that not every reply is 1 person, some of them are even your multiple posts.

Some may not be interested in the thread anymore and are currently doing other things.

Don't worry about it. :cool2:

Just now, yousif7733 said:

Yes i do . but at least it should be half of 290 like 100 vote. just 100vote . am i asking for to much just 100 vote

I don't see what's that important about it... It's just a thread poll about who you want on the nightmare throne...

Archived