Koi's Don't Starve Fanart

Skeledork can really be friends with Elizabeth so much. The two can plot how they can throw waterballoons at the magician.

Love the way you added lines on Webber. The white helps.

Wilson wants the merm-senpai to notice him so he can study the merm. Pacifist tactics aren't working.:wilson_sneaky:

• Like 1

Wow so weird that I'm posting after so long of not posting! 

I know nobody asked for her but here is my OC. I didn't try to make her not cliche or anything like that, soo sorry if she is. I will take the time to explain who she is if thats ok. 

IMG_5703.JPG

Elizabeth's personality:

stubborn

serious

antisocial

analytical

obsessive

meticulous

often rude

hard worker

geek

loves: being right, respect, solving problems, dissecting things, anything new, william, eventually most of the DST chars (particularily Wilson, Wes, eventually Maxwell, Wickerbottom, Willow) gears, clockwork, rain, tallbirds, WX-78's insides

dislikes: being wrong, being looked down on, maxwell, sleeping, most people, talking to people about anything that isn't engineering or magic, sexism, loud noises, bad team members

here is her backstory if you are at all interested.

So Elizabeth Snicket (real name Winona Powell) was adopted by a magician at a very young age, and never went to school with others because it was too risky to have a child learning magic near other kids. They also happened to move around a lot, and her father was usually too busy in his studies. They never had the same place for more than a year, since they were often on the brink of being discovered as real magicians, often due to Elizabeth accidentally demonstrating her learnings, being very young and not knowing the weight of her actions. However, they eventually move to London, England, and Elizabeth was finally old enough to hide her magic, leaving them to stay there for a few years.

she starts to become interested in science and engineering at a young age, and so she goes to the library to learn about it. That's where she meets a young aspiring magician named William, about 10 years older than her. They quickly become friends, and Elizabeth quickly becomes overly attached as she got more attention and care from william then her own father. She even went as far as to share her real name with him, which she never does to anyone else. (Winona Powell)

Eventually William left for America to make it big, and Elizabeth spent all her time figuring out how to combine her engineering knowledge and her magic. She made little mechanical creatures that were animated and lifelike in her spare time. 

One day, when she was about 14 or so, she caught word of Williams's death and it devastated her. She secluded herself even more than before, feeling her only friend was dead. 

Years later, Elizabeth's father suddenly anounces their move to america. Elizabeth, who couldn't care less, follows without complaining, accompanied by her books. Her father, who had grown continuously distant from his daughter, left her at a magic show instead of taking care of her himself. 

At that magic show, Elizabeth was astounded to find William as the lead act. Questions swirled in her head, and she knew she needed answers. However, before the show had finished, the two performers dissapeared.

Other audience members claimed to not know what happened, but Elizabeth knew what she saw. They had been sucked into their magic book. Elizabeth needed to know where they went. William was alive, she just had to find him.

Elizabeth spend the next 10+ years looking for answers. The unsolvable problem comsumed her life. She became obsessed with her work, reclusive, and neglectful like her father.

Eventually she gets transported to the don't starve world after Maxwell bribes her with answers to her questions. She couldn't refuse. Maxwell doesn't remember her, as it has been an eternity since he has seen her (as a child, mind you) and he has changed so much that a small child he knew at a time would be insignificant anyways.

Elizabeth hates Maxwell with a passion because she sees him as the man who killed William, and prefers to pretend william was a different person altogether. It doesn't help that he is a huge ass and trapped her to starve and get attacked and stuff.

She doesn't have any interest in making friends, especially after William. Everyone else seems annoying and tedious. She also never learned how to properly socialize, never being around anyone other than her father, so she comes off as rude when she isn't courtious (eg: not making small talk, not replying to someone's question, being very blunt and monotonous etc)

GEEZ SORRY THIS IS SO LONG

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Skeledork can really be friends with Elizabeth so much. The two can plot how they can throw waterballoons at the magician.

PERFECT PLAN. Elizabeth will love that. Any Maxwell hate time is a good time for her XD

Love the way you added lines on Webber. The white helps.

AHHH thank you! I see it on a lot of people's art and I wanna try doing it more!

Wilson wants the merm-senpai to notice him so he can study the merm. Pacifist tactics aren't working.:wilson_sneaky:

Oh wilson, what. Goof!

merm: it's not l-like I like you or anything, b-baka!!

wilson: *writes down everything the merm says* very interesting, it seems the merm's vocabulary is quite... fascinating.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ceruleankoi said:

Oh wilson, what. Goof!

merm: it's not l-like I like you or anything, b-baka!!

wilson: *writes down everything the merm says* very interesting, it seems the merm's vocabulary is quite... fascinating.

Dammit, now I want to draw a schoolgirl merm in the future.:wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ceruleankoi said:

wilson lies.png

Who is he so nervous to give flowers to? It's whoever you decide, really.

I'm a sucker for Willowson so... probably Willow XD

Nice drawings.

19 hours ago, ceruleankoi said:

My OC Elizabeth again. (Sorry don't hate me, I just love drawing her curls).

She's thinking about how much she hates Maxwell.

I love drawing my persona as well. Then again, I make her half dragon so...

Why is she blushing then? Does she secretly like him? Like a tsundere? :p

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ceruleankoi said:

dislikes: being wrong, being looked down on, maxwell, sleeping

This is the first and probably last time I'll hear sleeping being a dislike XD

17 hours ago, ceruleankoi said:

(real name Winona Powell)

But Klei's using Winona for an upcoming character :/

(Sorry for double post btw, I had to read the 3rd page after that post ^^; )

15 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I'm a sucker for Willowson so... probably Willow XD

Nice drawings.

Haha nice!! I think it's pretty cute as well! My main ship for Wilson is science though, such a good match ;)

Also thank youuu!!

15 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I love drawing my persona as well. Then again, I make her half dragon so...

Why is she blushing then? Does she secretly like him? Like a tsundere? :p

Ah, she just get so infuriated when she thinks about him/talks to him/does anything to do with him that it makes her boil and her face gets really hot and her blood rushes to her face (blush haha)

• Like 3

11 hours ago, ceruleankoi said:

THIS IS BEATIFUL!! Wilson x Science forever ;P

I was inspired by Bobsheaux's review. I think it was his oogieloves review. Bob was hugging his box of Logic and it just made me think of Wilson.

Hope you don't mind that I reply with my art sometimes. :wilson_ecstatic:

23 hours ago, minespatch said:

UM, OF COURSE!!! As long as I can reply back woth my art!! Maybe we could even get a back and forth going :p if you wanted to that is hah

I wanted to reply to this with a picture but alas, all I have is my phone and no art app hah

• Like 1

On 3/05/2017 at 3:53 PM, minespatch said:

1 hour ago, ceruleankoi said:

UM, OF COURSE!!! As long as I can reply back woth my art!! Maybe we could even get a back and forth going :p if you wanted to that is hah

I think Mines actually did that with Toki and a couple other members for a while. It was actually quite amusing XD

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ceruleankoi said:

UM, OF COURSE!!! As long as I can reply back woth my art!! Maybe we could even get a back and forth going :p if you wanted to that is hah I wanted to reply to this with a picture but alas, all I have is my phone and no art app hah

Take your time. I reply to art all the time in my thread. :wilson_ecstatic:

12 minutes ago, ceruleankoi said:

Quite possibly ;P I'd say for her triumphant her curls get even bigger/kinda go upwards and turn black (wow so edgy please calm down Elizabeth)

Goh more likely though the way DS does female eyes makes them look soulless well in your art style 

• Like 2

WOW, I haven't been on here in like, a year. or something. Maybe not that long. but ANYWAYS I played some don't starve with my boyfriend tonight and I wanted to make more art soooo here! these are all without reference so sorry if they are inaccurate hah

5a5070d17f093_dontstarve.thumb.png.6aadddb9d05e772a77caf659b12147db.png

Elizabeth because I haven't drawn her in forever and I still love her. She;s angry cuz now there's a canon character with her real name. (Winona)

Wilson because Wilson, he's my boy

Webber because he's cute!

Wes miming on a nice long couch

wendy summoning Abigail I guess? idk haha

• Like 4
  • Haha 1