minespatch    26,134

Keep posting your work, it's nice to look at. :wilson_smile:

Did you use a white colored pencil in Wilson's hair? It looks smoother than the rest of the piece.

• Like 1

Pimster    88
Just now, minespatch said:

Keep posting your work, it's nice to look at. :wilson_smile:

Did you use a white colored pencil in Wilson's hair? It looks smoother than the rest of the piece.

Nah, I filled his hair in beforehand, since supposedly for all the hair seen in this piece was supposed to be like his;
I hardly noticed it, so I just left it as is, do you think it should keep consistency? :0
[A future webber piece might look interesting actually, being smooth spider ❤]

• Like 1

minespatch    26,134

Yeah, try that technique on Webber and keep experimenting. Looking forward to the piece. :wilson_goodjob:

• Like 1

DragonMage156    15,675

EEEEEE!!!!!! I love Willowson! They are my OTP! ^u^ Can't wait to see more art from you :)

Do you have any other DS ships if I may ask? (I'm shipping trash and I'm curious :p )

• Like 2

DragonMage156    15,675
1 hour ago, Pimster said:

They're just so cute! >//v//< ❤

Their friendship is canon, according to their quotes for each other ^_^

Aside from Willowson and Webny (that's my ship name for them) I also like Wesfrid (Wes and Wigfrid).

Also, I just noticed the child their cradling in the first image. Is that their's?

• Like 1

Pimster    88
Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

Aaaawwwwww!!:wilson_love:

I'd like this if I could, but here's a comment like! :D  ❤ 

Edited by Pimster

minespatch    26,134
26 minutes ago, Pimster said:

I'd like this if I could, but here's a comment like! :D ❤ 

You don't see the like button? :wilson_shocked:

Pimster    88
Just now, minespatch said:

You don't see the like button? :wilson_shocked:

No, I just reached my limit of today T^T </3

[Or I'm getting the notification that I can't like anymore cause I reached the 10 likes limit]

• Like 1

minespatch    26,134

Oh! I get it. The problem is that your reputation hasn't gotten further yet. You might get more benefits later on as you get +300 reputation.

• Like 2

minespatch    26,134
6 hours ago, Pimster said:
  1. tumblr_ocugqx1BWA1vb0682o1_500.png
  2. WX and Wendy are cute too, but I cant make bebes for the babies T^T </3
  1. Is the middle panel wendy and abigail or the lovechild between Wes and Wigfrid? :wilson_ecstatic:
  2. I GOT IT!Ariel shoujo weebie.pngHow about they beat up a clockwork enemy and build the baby? That way they can have a child?

2 hours ago, Pimster said:

tumblr_omrja5hVAY1w18vcco1_1280.png

I see you squeein' down there. ariel closeup intensifies.png

For Willon(willow male?) lookin' tough, his heart says otherwise~ Your style really is interesting, it's a kind of storybook type rough.

• Like 2

Pimster    88
25 minutes ago, minespatch said:
  1. Is the middle panel wendy and abigail or the lovechild between Wes and Wigfrid? :wilson_ecstatic:
  2. I GOT IT!Ariel shoujo weebie.pngHow about they beat up a clockwork enemy and build the baby? That way they can have a child?

I see you squeein' down there. ariel closeup intensifies.png

For Willon(willow male?) lookin' tough, his heart says otherwise~ Your style really is interesting, it's a kind of storybook type rough.

To be honest, I'm not sure! [Should've mentioned beforehand that it's not my piece but still!]
I traced back to the artist on tumblr, and it's a personal character of their's I'm guessing :000

Actually, that might honestly work :0
*ends up making too many ship babies of Wendy with other characters*

Huehuehuehueheuhe I'm such a stalker >//w//> 

Also, it's probably the brush I use, normally I download/make new ones to satisfy the DS style, though of course, seeing as how many artists on here have different styles, it's very flexible! nwn ❤
And Thank you!  :D

• Like 2

minespatch    26,134

Oh, thanks for clarifying it's not your work.

I figured since it's not biologically possible(though WX does have a skeleton), they could create a baby a la SkyBlue's Robots.

DragonMage156    15,675

Wendy and WX? Haven't heard that one before (how many more unpopular ship can there be?) I'm not against any ship, I just never thought of those two to like each other. Then again they have an unhealthy obsession with death so...
The only possible problem is age but WX is a robot XD maturity module perhaps :p

Next thing we know, all of Wilson's gears are gone.

Y'know, a lot of people ship WX with Walani (cos the whole opposites thing) but idk, what are your thoughts on it?

Genderbent Wilson and Willow. I quite like genderbents but it also sounds like a personality swap. Either way, I'm interested to see what we get in the future ;)

Lastly, nice profile pic XD

wilson.png

I know where that's that's from ;)

• Like 2

minespatch    26,134
3 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

wilson.pngI know where that's that's from ;)

What is it from? I just noticed its wilson.

DragonMage156    15,675
4 minutes ago, minespatch said:

What is it from? I just noticed its wilson.

This lil animation here:

(I thought you had seen it :/ )

• Like 2

minespatch    26,134
4 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Alright, thanks for reminding me. It's a animation inbetween so I probably didn't notice.

Pimster    88
14 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Wendy and WX? Haven't heard that one before (how many more unpopular ship can there be?) I'm not against any ship, I just never thought of those two to like each other. Then again they have an unhealthy obsession with death so...
The only possible problem is age but WX is a robot XD maturity module perhaps :p

Next thing we know, all of Wilson's gears are gone.

Y'know, a lot of people ship WX with Walani (cos the whole opposites thing) but idk, what are your thoughts on it?

Genderbent Wilson and Willow. I quite like genderbents but it also sounds like a personality swap. Either way, I'm interested to see what we get in the future ;)

Lastly, nice profile pic XD

wilson.png

I know where that's that's from ;)

WX and Walani, hmm, to relate with Walani [coming from tropical islands and loving the oceans,] WX would be a really terrifying partner, considering he might suddenly drown after the days of getting to know him and falling in love with him, I'm not sure! But Any ship is possible, and I'm happy with every ship! >//v//< even the gay ones ❤

Oh my, if Willow and Wilson swapped personalities.. personally it's as if every effort Wilson makes to impress Willow it's always, *sad music sound*

14 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

This lil animation here:

This animation [or wilson's frustrated face itself] speaks too well with me and the friends I don't play with [Though still can relate, this is always the most hilarious I've ever seen] x'D

• Like 2