• glitches with farms
  • wormholes
  • that 3 dimensional plain mod

U2rBPNS.png

Wendy+Klei+moon+D+A....?

Those numbers... IS it a date?

2 hours ago, Donke60 said:

Whats are payoff for this puzzle?

It looks like they're doing this for their own entertainment unless Klei got this guy to post this for whatever reason and got another user in on it, but that's unlikely to me.

That is all going in one spoiler. Prob took a half-hour to whole hour writing including breaks.

Spoiler

So here's what I've discovered from top to bottom:

-The 3rd image opens a map of the Earth.

-The 4th image opens a picture of Wilson's hair on Bernie

-The next one is a Giphycat link called "AcrobaticSlimAdeliepenguin" the title of it is just "Spin GIF"

-The next one opens a video of knights in armor

Spoiler

-The next image (of the google defenition) opens a link to a Wikipedia article about the International Phonetic Alphabet

-Next image is of a Reddit user, KCDA, their latest post talks about lureplants.

-The next link is another Giphycat link called "TemptingObeseJellyfish" and the title of it is "qui es faba"

-The next one is really small, it's the picture of Wes doing one of his examines where he's riding a bicycle while the intermission from Monty Python is playing. It's in the post later on.

-The Flare2V discord post just sends you to Flare's Twitch.

-The image of DJ Khaled with Wilson shows a math problem about growing crops.

-The image with a paint program open with "BUM" open shows another Wikipedia link to a page on butts, plain and simple.

-The next image of a discord pin sends you to an image called unknown.png.

-The next image sends you to another Youtube video of Wolfgang picking stuff up, walking around and ending with him become mighty Wolfgang.

-The next link sends you to the Le combat en armure au XVe siecile video.

-The next image of a Youtube comment leads you the Lindybeige's channel.

-The next gif is ANOTHER Gifycat link with the link name "SoreCoolBubblefish" and the title "Press F to get morsel GIF".

-The next image contains a link to synonyms for survivor.

-The is literally an imgur link with "9Alr2iS" in the title.

-The next link is a Llyodbeige video about him ranting on "saucepans and their wider implications".

-The next link is to the user Hobgoblino where's his latest post is on this thread "24 4".

-The next is a gifycat link with the name "EnlightenedCreamyCarpenterant" with the title "mighty GIF".

-The next to images are just links to Hobgoblino's account again.

-The next link is to a Gifycat link with the link extension "LightheartedAcidicHornedviper" and the title "Bearger Kiting (Perfect Loop) GIF".

-The next one is a picture with the name unknown.png again.

-The gif of wes saying "Chat Binds" links to the end of a Youtube video with Wilson and Willow using a chat bind.

-The next image links to an image interpret however.

-The next image is this.

-The next image is a Gifycat link with the extention "FormalTemptingIrishterrier" the title being "long pig camp GIF".

-The next image leads you to the screenshot tools mod for DST.

-This is the next image.

-The next image is an MP4 or AVI file with what looks like a corrupted version of DS or DST to me.

-The next image is Wilson on the water on land.

-The next gif is a link to all the characters becoming mighty again with the title "Yj7F8Dp" in the title.

-The next image is two rocks.

-The next image is of Wilson and Willow playing DST local co-op.

-The next image leads you to an inverted Wilson.

-The next image is of Wendy. There's lots of red.

-The next one is bacon.

-The next one downloads an mp3 file of some random noises.

-This one is a link to a mod.

-The next Gifycat link has the extention "RingedThatFritillarybutterfly" and is just titled "webr GIF".

Right, so the post was edited with the title "24 4" is 24 4 a bible verse? It looks like it to me.

So to the person that reads all that, you can try translate all that. I've made my contribution.

• Developer
13 minutes ago, Pyromailmann said:

It's the bacon church all over again

I don't know how any of that would make sense, to be honest.

13 minutes ago, Pyromailmann said:

Right, so the post was edited with the title "24 4" is 24 4 a bible verse? It looks like it to me.

I bolded the verses that seemed important/linkable to this.

Spoiler

OLD TESTAMENT:

LAW:

Genesis 24:4 - "Go instead to my homeland, to my relatives, and find a wife there for my son Isaac."

Exodus 24:4 - "Then Moses carefully wrote down all the LORD's instructions. Early the next morning Moses got up and built an altar at the foot of the mountain. He also set up twelve pillars, one for each of the twelve tribes of Israel."

Leviticus 24:4 - "Aaron and the priests must tend the lamps on the pure gold lampstand continually in the LORD's presence."

Numbers 24:4 - "The message of one who hears the words of God, who sees a vision from the Almighty, who bows down with eyes wide open:"

Deuteronomy 24:4 - "The first husband may not marry her again, for she has been defiled. That would be detestable to the LORD. You must not bring guilt upon the land the LORD your God is giving you as a special possession."

HISTORY:

Joshua 24:4 - "To Isaac I gave Jacob and Esau. To Esau I gave the mountains of Seir, while Jacob and his children went down into Egypt."

1 Samuel 24:4 - "Now's your opportunity!" David's men whispered to him. "Today the LORD is telling you, 'I will certainly put your enemy into your power, to do with as you wish.'" So David crept forward and cut off a piece of the hem of Saul's robe."

2 Samuel 24:4 - "But the king insisted that they take the census, so Joab and the commanders of the army went out to count the people of Israel."

2 Kings 24:4 - "Who had filled Jerusalem with innocent blood. The LORD would not forgive this."

1 Chronicles 24:4 - "Eleazar's descendants were divided into sixteen groups and Ithamar's into eight, for there were more family leaders among the descendants of Eleazar."

2 Chronicles 24:4 - "At one point Joash decided to repair and restore the Temple of the LORD."

POETRY:

Job 24:4 - "The poor are pushed off the path; the needy must hide together for safety."

Psalm 24:4 - "Only those whose hands and hearts are pure, who do not worship idols and never tell lies."

Proverbs 24:4 - "Through knowledge its rooms are filled with all sorts of precious riches and valuables."

MAJOR PROPHETS:

Isaiah 24:4 - "The earth mourns and dries up, and the crops waste away and wither. Even the greatest people on earth waste away."

Jeremiah 24:4 - "Then the LORD gave me this message:"

Ezekiel 24:4 - "Fill it with choice pieces of meat--the rump and the shoulder and all the most tender cuts."

MINOR PROPHETS:

None.

NEW TESTAMENT:

GOSPELS:

Matthew 24:4 - 'Jesus told them, "Don't let anyone mislead you,'

Luke 24:4 - "As they stood there puzzled, two men suddenly appeared to them, clothed in dazzling robes."

HISTORY:

Acts 24:4 - "But I don't want to bore you, so please give me your attention for only a moment."

PAUL'S LETTERS TO CHURCHES:

None.

PAUL'S LETTERS TO FRIENDS:

None.

GENERAL LETTERS:

None.

All of these are from the NLT (New Living Translation).

John 3:16 - "For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life."

30 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I bolded the verses that seemed important/linkable to this.

Hide contents

OLD TESTAMENT:

LAW:

Genesis 24:4 - "Go instead to my homeland, to my relatives, and find a wife there for my son Isaac."

Exodus 24:4 - "Then Moses carefully wrote down all the LORD's instructions. Early the next morning Moses got up and built an altar at the foot of the mountain. He also set up twelve pillars, one for each of the twelve tribes of Israel."

Leviticus 24:4 - "Aaron and the priests must tend the lamps on the pure gold lampstand continually in the LORD's presence."

Numbers 24:4 - "The message of one who hears the words of God, who sees a vision from the Almighty, who bows down with eyes wide open:"

Deuteronomy 24:4 - "The first husband may not marry her again, for she has been defiled. That would be detestable to the LORD. You must not bring guilt upon the land the LORD your God is giving you as a special possession."

HISTORY:

Joshua 24:4 - "To Isaac I gave Jacob and Esau. To Esau I gave the mountains of Seir, while Jacob and his children went down into Egypt."

1 Samuel 24:4 - "Now's your opportunity!" David's men whispered to him. "Today the LORD is telling you, 'I will certainly put your enemy into your power, to do with as you wish.'" So David crept forward and cut off a piece of the hem of Saul's robe."

2 Samuel 24:4 - "But the king insisted that they take the census, so Joab and the commanders of the army went out to count the people of Israel."

2 Kings 24:4 - "Who had filled Jerusalem with innocent blood. The LORD would not forgive this."

1 Chronicles 24:4 - "Eleazar's descendants were divided into sixteen groups and Ithamar's into eight, for there were more family leaders among the descendants of Eleazar."

2 Chronicles 24:4 - "At one point Joash decided to repair and restore the Temple of the LORD."

POETRY:

Job 24:4 - "The poor are pushed off the path; the needy must hide together for safety."

Psalm 24:4 - "Only those whose hands and hearts are pure, who do not worship idols and never tell lies."

Proverbs 24:4 - "Through knowledge its rooms are filled with all sorts of precious riches and valuables."

MAJOR PROPHETS:

Isaiah 24:4 - "The earth mourns and dries up, and the crops waste away and wither. Even the greatest people on earth waste away."

Jeremiah 24:4 - "Then the LORD gave me this message:"

Ezekiel 24:4 - "Fill it with choice pieces of meat--the rump and the shoulder and all the most tender cuts."

MINOR PROPHETS:

None.

NEW TESTAMENT:

GOSPELS:

Matthew 24:4 - 'Jesus told them, "Don't let anyone mislead you,'

Luke 24:4 - "As they stood there puzzled, two men suddenly appeared to them, clothed in dazzling robes."

HISTORY:

Acts 24:4 - "But I don't want to bore you, so please give me your attention for only a moment."

PAUL'S LETTERS TO CHURCHES:

None.

PAUL'S LETTERS TO FRIENDS:

None.

GENERAL LETTERS:

None.

All of these are from the NLT (New Living Translation).

John 3:16 - "For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life."

Acts 24:4 - love meh some looore!!!

Leviticus 24:4 - shadow thurible (image courtesy of the amazing @Instant-Noodles): thurible.gif.de001112c64c5eabbc0c1f0f725

Isaiah 24:4 - antlions, earthquakes, disease. Disassembling stalkers on the surface.

Exodus 24:4 - the atrium? Some remnant of an altar of the Ancients?

Jeremiah 24:4 and Numbers 24:4 - THE PUZZLE!!!

Matthew 24:4 - thread lightly.

Luke 24:4 - @ImDaMisterL brings us a puzzle. @nome will hate him for spoilers.

Ezekiel 24:4 - bring jerky.

1 Chronicles 24:4 - the story of the Ancients. Personally I'd love some accounts.

2 Chronicles 24:4 - you're recounting what has been lost by delving into the culture and history of the Ancients.

Job 24:4 - the disaster that hit the Ancients for sure. Maybe the current transients teaming up?

Proverbs 24:4 - the Forbidden Knowledge? Or just the sciences of the Ancients?

Psalm 24:4 - griefers won't reach the atrium base it requires much control over oneself to traverse the tests without losing oneself to THEM.

Genesis 24:4 - shipping Maxwell's shadow puppets with THEM!

Deuteronomy 24:4 - poor Charlie...

1 Samuel 24:4 - boss fights, probably.

2 Samuel 24:4 - count the population of arachnids in the atrium.

Joshua 24:4 - the division of the atrium between each of the 64 people on the server.

2 Kings 24:4 - the Ancients shall be avenged!

This is my interpretation of the puzzle.

Archived