Felix the Judge Memorial Server

Hey guys, I've decided in the upcoming week(s) I will be hosting a server in memorial of Felix the Judge, who passed away on March 3rd, 2017. If you are interested, then please join us when I finally come up with a date. Also please consider donating to Ashley Green's Recovery Fund, Felix's former girlfriend.

Why am I hosting this server? Because Felix loved DST and he loved making mods for it. This server will only feature mods he's worked on, of course. Also he was my friend and this has been such a tragic loss for me, as he inspired me as well as many others.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

1 hour ago, 50shades-of-blue said:

Just join the server when I put it up. As said in this post, I haven't come up with a date yet but I'll def tell ya when it is

I have contact with Kevin though I am not sure if he uses the game at all (besides, honestly, I doubt the family would play games now). Have you written to him?

18 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

I have contact with Kevin though I am not sure if he uses the game at all (besides, honestly, I doubt the family would play games now). Have you written to him?

Written to Kevin? No, I have never. I'm kind of shy tho

Or do you mean someone else?

On 03/07/2017 at 6:25 PM, 50shades-of-blue said:

Written to Kevin? No, I have never. I'm kind of shy tho

Or do you mean someone else?

I would write to Kevin. This is a good initiative.

11 hours ago, 50shades-of-blue said:

Hey guys, in case you were wondering: yes, this is still a thing. I'm sorry that I haven't decided on a date yet, but I've been kind of going through a lot lately and unmotivated to play Don't Starve Together, so please don't think I'll go back on this!

Take your time.

Ugh dngjkdsfngldtg I'm so sorry that I just left this unanswered for months at a time, I've just been really uninterested in dst as a whole lately and haven't really touched the game much since Feb. I've been super into other things at the moment and I'm hoping that I can play once more in the future

Here, have a picture of Charlie I did last month

charls.png

Archived