100 Days of Challenges

• Developer

I was going to draw some cool stuff but it never seemed quite alright in my brain. I drew so many doodles it got pretty late and now I must sleep, so have an annoyed pajama Wilson for #005:

Wilson 005 sleep.png

Edited by ImDaMisterL
  • Like 7

Just now, ImDaMisterL said:

I was going to draw some cool stuff but it never seemed quite alright in my brain. I drew so many doodles it got pretty late and now I must sleep, so have an annoyed pajame Wilson for #005:

Wilson 005 sleep.png

Wilson 005 sleep.png

Shiiiny! I shall take this as a hint and sleep now.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Shame Klei hasn't implemented this in their game yet. Imagine all the shadow versions of the main cast.

It's confirmed, next Skin Set for DST is... another Shadow set! Thanks minespatch. We couldn't have gotten to this conclusion without your psychic powers.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, TheKingDedede said:

It's confirmed, next Skin Set for DST is... another Shadow set!

Well, I don't mean triumphant, I mean like a disease for characters to go through madness and whatnot. Not a skin. The image I was referring to that L drew is based on a toy but I'm curious over the context of the toy.

4b173cbf0f9fb0d00a9a8ebb5e29ff79.jpg

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, TheKingDedede said:

That I understand. It's just that I wish the toy would become a skin set for DST.

Ohhhhh, so your comment wasn't sarcastic. Forgive me. :wilson_ecstatic:

Personally, I think it'd be cooler to be a mental disease more than a skin. That way it's a threat.

• Developer
49 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I was referring to that L drew is based on a toy but I'm curious over the context of the toy.

When DS (and RoG) were on beta, whenever a new update was close, that shadow Wilson would appear in the corner holding an axe, so that's where I got him from (and the toy, yes).

When people found the _shadow skins in the files, I thought we would be getting that Wilson and the other chars like that, but instead we got the Triumphant set.

• Like 2

Well Triumphant skins are pretty much shadow (just not the black silhouettes with white faces).

The skins I really wanna see is young skins and alternate (and rose but I think that's still being implemented later on). I saw an interesting idea someone had with the young skins: Since Wendy and Webber are young, they could be made older looking with these skins :)

• Like 3

• Developer
12 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Well Triumphant skins are pretty much shadow (just not the black silhouettes with white faces).

The skins I really wanna see is young skins and alternate (and rose but I think that's still being implemented later on). I saw an interesting idea someone had with the young skins: Since Wendy and Webber are young, they could be made older looking with these skins :)

I always went with that headcanon with the Young skins, glad to know it really isn't a bad idea xD

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I did NOT remember that Noir Willow concept art. I dont think I've ever seen it!Thanks for it, Mine!

You won't believe what I find through google images. :wilson_ecstatic:

Though I wish Klei would just let a bookstore selling their art book already. Ariel OTL.png

• Like 3

9 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I always went with that headcanon with the Young skins, glad to know it really isn't a bad idea xD

We need someone to do these with the skins mod! 0_0

9 hours ago, minespatch said:

I'm also hyped for the film noir skins in the future. I bet all the characters will have a Maltese Falcon/detective movie inspired theme:

latest?cb=20150825114149&path-prefix=es20151221025127

I actually saw a Willow draw on Tumblr just earlier. I didn't know it was an actual concept 0_0 If there was a movie of any sort with DS characters, I watch it ^_^

• Like 3