100 Days of Challenges

• Developer

Wilson #100:

Wilson 100.png

Hey! It's over! Wilson number one hundred!!

This was awesome, and you guys made drawing even more fun. I hope I can still have you all here for 100 days of Willow :3

Which won't be this year, I was and still am quite busy with studies and I feel I wasn't able to do my best in this challenge due to that. I'll be back with the challenge early next year after this big university-entrance exam is done for, then I can focus properly.

But don't worry! I'll still be posting art here from time to time until then. Hopefully. Maybe. (Remind me if I don't.)

• Like 8

Congratz on sticking through for 100 days! It was a lot of fun to follow your artistic exploits even if I was late to the party!

And I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your studies and exams. Wishing you the best of luck!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll see about digging into that celebratory cake...

• Like 3

• Developer
16 minutes ago, MeingroessterFan said:

And I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your studies and exams. Wishing you the best of luck!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll see about digging into that celebratory cake...

Thanks! :D

I wish I had real cake to offer, but the virtual one will have to do.

• Like 3

Ayy congratulations my man! It's quite a fun "journey" to go on, and it's almost sad that it ends so quickly. Although I do still imagine that you're kinda relieved as well :p

Your drawings have also improved a lot since you started, and I can't wait to see what kind of style you develop in the future :)

• Like 4

• Developer
Just now, Ninjanemo said:

Ayy congratulations my man! It's quite a fun "journey" to go on, and it's almost sad that it ends so quickly. Although I do still imagine that you're kinda relieved as well :p

Your drawings have also improved a lot since you started, and I can't wait to see what kind of style you develop in the future :)

<3

• Like 3

• Developer
2 hours ago, minespatch said:

Don't be afraid to post more sketches. This latest piece looks like a improvement. :wilson_smile:

Thanks! I'll probably be doodling Griftlands for a while. Gotta use that creative hype.

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

I wish you good good luck on your exams and looking forward to future sketches :)

Thanks a lot ^w^

• Like 3