LF Experienced Players to Aid in Building a Nice Base on a High Day World

Hi, this is my first post here, sorry about my username I don't know how to change it :p

I'm looking for experienced DS/DST players that have a fully fleshed out understanding of the game and can reliably survive without constant help. I need these sorts of individuals to make my world more social and interesting. Also, I'm in the middle of making a nice base but have a few issues that will need a few players (at least more than just me) to solve.

I have around 500 hours combined across DS and DST and my world is currently day 150 as I write this post.

Anyone is welcome, even some less experienced players, as long as you don't need your hand holding to survive 10 days.

EDIT: My steam name is; "Maverick". It may be easier for me to add you xD

I suppose I'm pretty decent at this game, I'll be willing to join in. I have an extensive knowledge of base-building, and there's no denying that your base will look fancy with me in town. Well, maybe it won't, but whatever.

Unforunately, there's over 60,000 Mavericks out there on Steam so adding you directly won't help. Perhaps a link?

Sorry to anyone's friend requests that I may have declined without realising who you are. I have lost the world now due to the game taking a while for me to loads so I went to get a cup of tea. When I came back the character had died to darkness and the new world was generating............. (Love losing 300+ daysxD) I'll start up a new one in the meanwhile.

Archived