Spriter help

Does anyone know how to have changes made in the spriter reflect the character in game? I'm using the pigtail sprites to make it look like my character has long hair that moves as she does. It looks fine from the front, but not from behind. So in the spriter, I moved the right pigtail to match the head's outline. But it doesn't show up in game. How do I make it do that?

20170302211822_1.jpg

when you want to change the position of a sprite, moving it in the SCML doesn't do anything, what you need to do is change its default pivot

to do so simply do the following:

when you hover over the sprite you can see a white circle, select and hold the circle, it will be red, then put on the position you want, then right click and select 'overwrite current pivot' or something like that

23 hours ago, halfrose said:

when you want to change the position of a sprite, moving it in the SCML doesn't do anything, what you need to do is change its default pivot

to do so simply do the following:

when you hover over the sprite you can see a white circle, select and hold the circle, it will be red, then put on the position you want, then right click and select 'overwrite current pivot' or something like that

It works, but it's trying my patience. Anyway to reorder the sprites? I wanna try to use the hair sprites again, but as previously mentioned, the hair is between torso and head.

Just now, icantevenname said:

It works, but it's trying my patience. Anyway to reorder the sprites? I wanna try to use the hair sprites again, but as previously mentioned, the hair is between torso and head.

best way to do it is to get a previous unchanged copy, by that, you can simply redownload the character template, copy the scml and drop it in the same directory of the current one

2 hours ago, halfrose said:

best way to do it is to get a previous unchanged copy, by that, you can simply redownload the character template, copy the scml and drop it in the same directory of the current one

No, reorder as in place the hair sprite at the far behind while facing the screen, and then the far front when facing away from the screen.