Chaotica's Hardly-Ever-Updated Thread of Art and Stuff!

Aww, thanks!  :)  I'm very glad you like her.  I don't really have pictures of her interacting with the other characters in-game yet, but when they DO all interact, this is gonna be interesting...

And I so wish I had thought to take pictures DURING the Create-A-Sim process, rather than just the finished portrait one at the end.  Why?  Because every time I went to choose her outfit for a new category (formal, pjs, outerwear, etc.) the original random thing the game chose to put on her was ALWAYS, always, something modern and girly.  And then she'd do that Sim thing they do when you change their clothes--"Ooh.  Aaah.  Mm-hmmm!" and look down at themselves.  (Like the poses the Don't Starve characters do when you change their outfits in the "lobby" before playing, only with talking in Simlish.)  

When it got to the formal outfit and it put her in this cutesy sexy-wexy yellow thing with pink flowers, I just LOST it.  I fell _down_ laughing at the juxtaposition, 'cos since the dress was sleeveless you could clearly see her muscles and she _still had the helmet on_.  "IS BRUNHILDA PRETTY NOW?  TIME FOR GO TO DANCE!"

Maybe I'll temporarily put an outfit like that on her in-game, just for the lulz.  XD

...Notorious

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

When it got to the formal outfit and it put her in this cutesy sexy-wexy yellow thing with pink flowers, I just LOST it.  I fell _down_ laughing at the juxtaposition, 'cos since the dress was sleeveless you could clearly see her muscles and she _still had the helmet on_.  "IS BRUNHILDA PRETTY NOW?  TIME FOR GO TO DANCE!"

Sounds pretty funny. I would have loved to see that XD