2 hours ago, minespatch said:

Who's the mushroom? :wilson_ecstatic:

@Maslak is since his nickname is the Polish word for the Suillus genus. Besides I like eating these.

Which is shamefully unrelated.

1 hour ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I just don't get why I'm a shark xD

@dimwhat crowned you their shark, remember?

1 hour ago, StarmanNess said:

tfw biggie cheese is nowhere to be seen

but really, this looks awesome. nice job arles.

Big cheese? I purposefully did not cover Klei officials. There would be too many (totally didn't chicken out). If you'd like to be added, send me references please.

33 minutes ago, mochilo said:

Awesome!! At first I thought it was a drawing of all the characters in DST, until I realized there was Minespatch in front :D

Great idea and awesome work!

d79.jpg

Thanks a lot. I wanted to ask, would you like to get there? And if so, in what form: the banana backpacker or...?

@ImDaMisterL, if it's possible to move all the relevant posts from the first thread, I guess that might help that OP. I feel remorse for accidentally triggering thread derailment.

@Arlesienne It would be awesome to join you all in the family pic! Here you can see my full body, but I'm fine with your own version if you had another idea! :Dand we can edit this post to delete the image later, if you preffer to keep the thread clean of these! Cheers!

fruitis.jpg

• Developer
56 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

@dimwhat crowned you their shark, remember?

True, true.

56 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

if it's possible to move all the relevant posts from the first thread, I guess that might help that OP. I feel remorse for accidentally triggering thread derailment.

I believe it's possible. Brb, gonna try that.

EDIT: Done and done! :D

1 hour ago, ImDaMisterL said:

True, true.

I believe it's possible. Brb, gonna try that.

EDIT: Done and done! :D

Thanks so much!

1 hour ago, mochilo said:

@Arlesienne It would be awesome to join you all in the family pic! Here you can see my full body, but I'm fine with your own version if you had another idea! :Dand we can edit this post to delete the image later, if you preffer to keep the thread clean of these! Cheers!

fruitis.jpg

Thank you. I'll add you next time I'm with the tablet. There must be a way to move the canvas a bit to accommodate everyone - my AutoDesk SketchBook is the free edition, so I have limited space there.

It's been a long time I've seen one of these portraits showing off many of the long time members of a community made by a single awesome artist.

With that said, this some amazing work Arlesienne. :wilson_goodjob:

5 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

Big cheese? I purposefully did not cover Klei officials. There would be too many (totally didn't chicken out). If you'd like to be added, send me references please.

no no, biggie cheese.

you know, this guy:

Spoiler

bigcheese.JPG

or if you're uncomforable with having my representation be a rapping rat, you could also have Ness from EarthBound represent me:

Spoiler

latest?cb=20140702150519

6 hours ago, StarmanNess said:

no no, biggie cheese.

you know, this guy:

Hide contents

bigcheese.JPG

or if you're uncomforable with having my representation be a rapping rat, you could also have Ness from EarthBound represent me:

Hide contents

latest?cb=20140702150519

Why should I be uncomfortable with a rapping rat? That's still a rat. Rats are love and joy and beauty. I am going to fully admit my computer screens always get their brightness decreased to 40% or so as I have a very computer-intensive sort of work, and that means your avatar was seriously dark. I've just realise you've got a rat (and a handsome one to add) featured there - can't wait to tackle that!

6 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Some of the tags didn't work but I'm glad I was still able to see it :)

I know I messed up the tags. Once again. Thanks so much for checking it out anyway!

9 hours ago, Silxer said:

It's been a long time I've seen one of these portraits showing off many of the long time members of a community made by a single awesome artist.

With that said, this some amazing work Arlesienne. :wilson_goodjob:

Thanks heaps, but I'm anything but an awesome artist (though single applies, alas). If I may, do you have any urge to be included there? If so, in what fashion?

13 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Rats are love and joy and beauty.

see, im gonna disagree with ya there. i have a genuine fear of rats, which i think makes it ironic that my profile pic is biggie cheese, a rapping rat.

14 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

(though single applies, alas).

you'll find 'em one day. :cool2:

It's pretty streched I see. Just paste direct image link instead of clicking on that 'Image' button and putting link there.
If you put link directly in your textbox the pic will look properly, while it gets streched if using bb code. Weird, isn't it? It's like that for a long time, still not fixed.

1 minute ago, Maslak said:

It's pretty streched I see. Just paste direct image link instead of clicking on that 'Image' button and putting link there.
If you put link directly in your textbox it will look properly, while it gets streched if using bb code. Weird, isn't it? It's like that for a long time, still not fixed.

If you click on it, doesn't it give you the raw version? It does work this way for me.

Archived