Trying my hand at fan art ONI edition

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

So... How does Legs's prosthetics work? Do the thighs of the living legs give nerve signals to the robotic side?

still a new OC, so not sure, but for now yes. :3 (i mean, he does have an organic brain, too.)

19 hours ago, mewthemew said:

still a new OC, so not sure, but for now yes. :3 (i mean, he does have an organic brain, too.)

I just pictured Leg's brain being in his butt.:wilson_shocked:

14 hours ago, mewthemew said:

IMG_20170723_110936.jpg

You have to talk to Stephanie like a child.

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

I just pictured Leg's brain being in his butt.:wilson_shocked:

You have to talk to Stephanie like a child.

no, no, Leg's brain is in his head no worries! (but that WOULD explain that walk cycle I made a little while ago...

Stephan is no stranger to sarcasm. It's amazing. But maybe you're right, 'spatch.

8 hours ago, minespatch said:

I guess Stephan is the father figure to the group?:wilson_ecstatic:

Most of the rest of the group agree he acts the most "rationally". (to that I say "define rationally", because it's obviously not becoming obsessed with a dig order, staying up for 2 days without eating, and panicking when he gets forced out of doing that for his safety.)

Legs tackles Steve out of anger. (Normaly, he's an Ugly Cryer, but he finaly narrowed down the most likely suspect that left him unfinished upon printing.....except Steve was made AFTERWARDS. Legs is a little slow.)

Legs is OK, but since he's made out of a heavier material than a normal dupe, Steve is a little bruised up.

IMG_20170728_161820.jpg

Luna started a rumor mill that Stephan and @HotChocolate's Sophie are lil lovebirds. When they're not. the're aquaintences that just decided to talk to each other about a common subject once. (besides, Stephan's like double her age physically.) (Snippet from an ART-P cocoa and i are doing.)

LUNA. NO. STOP.

IMG_20170731_113251.jpg

IMG_20170731_113302.jpg

My friend @HotChocolate and I have this ART-P going on where some dupe OCs (Vera, Florence, Cocoa's Gary and Cocoa's Avery) and was-once-a-canon-dupe-but-not-anymore Longwei are caught in a void and don't exist anymore. The one who had been there the longest, a very long haired lady named Vera, built a device that can slightly control a dupe in the existing world's mind to say whatever is said in the mic from the void.

Normally, Longwei is level-headed, but always needs to be occupied. there's really nothing in the void besides a table, chairs, the device, a massage table with no power, and a LOT of fruitcake. (Vera likes fruitcake.). At this point, he's got a bit of cabin fever from boredom.

Well, whoever said what Longwei decided to scream probably had a field day.

IMG_20170809_154042.jpg

IMG_20170809_170007.jpg

IMG_20170809_170016.jpg

IMG_20170809_173826.jpg

Archived