Trying my hand at fan art ONI edition

The battery incident. It was at this moment this exact Nikola went from "normal" to creating a fake persona for himself and more anger fits/tantrums than normal.

yes, Doctor Mustard needs to be tied down to massage tables and medical cots because he's kinda stubborn now. poor guy needs a hug or something.

IMG_20170716_171431.jpg

Just now, minespatch said:

Who's the Dupe behind Mustard?

Nice work on the pose buddy! You can tell he's in pain.

Harold. In that base, it's populated by Nickola, Harold, Catalina, Meep, Nails and Fran(a title screen dupe that looks like Meep but with Catalina's hairstyle.)

thankies! Don't worry. Harold-redward apologised. 

9 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Kinda dark but other than that, great pic ^_^

Kinda wish I knew a bit more about what happened (I mean from what you've already told us).

Workin' on it. 

I'm giving this Doctor Mustard Nikola a well thought out background and "new" personality ever-so-slowly, but it'll be worth it.

So far, all I've got for before, was he was stressed and lashing out and took his rage out on a battery. not knowing this, Harold started charging it and electrocuted the poor guy.

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

What kind of dupes anonymous meeting is this?

I headcanon Gary is just a fan of people with that particular hairstyle. (Also, just needed to draw Baldo actually acting calm and happy for once. poor guy needs a break every once in a while)

7 minutes ago, HotChocolate said:

I attempted to count how many dupes I have and I think I have maybe around ten or more?

I need to stop

sweat.png

we should collaborate and make a massive picture of all of our dupe OCs doing stuff. 

...or maybe I'll just draw more of Stephan because he's my favorite right now.

1 hour ago, mewthemew said:

we should collaborate and make a massive picture of all of our dupe OCs doing stuff. 

Whatever u want to do yo, Stephan is pretty great tbh, but just do what you wanna d o

12 hours ago, mewthemew said:

groop.png

12 hours ago, mewthemew said:

Yeah, poor guy looks lonely. Luna seems to acknowledge it.

12 hours ago, HotChocolate said:

sweat.png

Must've been a comfy shower she just got out of.

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

Yeah, poor guy looks lonely. Luna seems to acknowledge it.

Actually they're in shock and awe because he's binge-eaing. 

Also, Butch befriended Stephan because he looked lonely. After an incident, IE Stephan's only other person he trusts enough to open up to, his sister, Stephanie, died and the immediate shock caused a breakdown, Butch did in fact end up becoming best friends with the guy. Also one of the reason he wasn't fired for underperforming with the base matinence. (next part of unnamed redward comic is gonna be about that.)

Stephan original is actually depressed and lonely looking because he tries putting work first before most basic needs (there was a day someone found him passed out in his office "working on a project" and had been awake for two days straight without eating.). This came from when he was young, his parents picked favorites. You see, his parents were heads of a fashion company and expected a girl to help further that because a guy would "ruin their image". a couple years later when Stephanie came about, Stephan was pushed to the side in favor of his sister. He started learning that even though his sister could squeak by school, if he made straight A's he'd be considered "adequate" in his own parent's eyes. Stephan never left the tireless work phase. In fact, it got into more of an obsession and a "need"..

Normally, being a favorite would make someone like Stephanie a stuck up brat, but after a while, she started seeing what was going on and decided that near-abandoning someone for some arbitrary reason was a pretty stupid and scumbag thing to do, so she started standing up for her brother. Imagine Luna, but not as pushy. Just naturally bubbly to the point people would think she was dumb, but in fact, she was in fact, very intelegent.

(AAAA good god I didn't mean this explanation to go this long!)

Archived