Trying my hand at fan art ONI edition

4 minutes ago, minespatch said:

We found WAARGH's ONI equivalent. :wilson_ecstatic:

Wish I could keep it that way, but this guy's a canon dupe named LongWei (who may or may not be in the current build. I was going off the wiki, but he was the closest match).

...maaaaybe this one time. He'd do everything a normal dupe would, but have a natural negative decor aura (sorta like what Kris wants to do with Meep, but worse because walking corpse). >u>

3 hours ago, mewthemew said:

'cause of that silly headcanon you posted on dupe-a-day :p

W-w-what aboot my headcanon? I put a lotta thought into it. 

Image result for headcannon

Spoiler

Xedgie the hedgie shouldn't be the only one amirite?

(They hate it when I call them XxxEdgeLordxxX, but I love doin it. They shouldn't have told me their trigger word, RIGHT @Xedlord?!)

17 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Hide contents

Xedgie the hedgie shouldn't be the only one amirite?

(They hate it when I call them XxxEdgeLordxxX, but I love doin it. They shouldn't have told me their trigger word, RIGHT @Xedlord?!)

Oh don't worry, I don't mind if you call me Edgelord :D

11 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Had trouble recognizing the word "incapacitated" for a bit there ^^;

it's a weird word. I needed to even look up the defnition.

I like to imagine that when a dupe gets incapacitated, both of their legs break. and by "like", i mean "best case scenereo". better than the other idea where they become semi-permanently paralyzed from the waist down. (Nuuu that one's too sad to think about :c)

50 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I like the last one a lot. IT's a cheerful piece.

Awh, thanks! Even though they're just videogame people, it felt so bad to just watch both of those dupes slowly die from not only being incredebly sick, but not being able to get up, yelling for help. :c

YogTheMonster and Michi deserved better :3c

Archived