Trying my hand at fan art ONI edition

For my interpretation of Longwei, he's basically an impressionable child stuck in an adult's body (despite also being very short because proportions to fit exactly 66 pounds)

This one lives with me, my self insert on earth along with a Nikola named Doctor Mustard. And I just told him the whole santa claus lie.

WIN_20170909_20_18_43_Pro.jpg

11 minutes ago, minespatch said:
  1. BEst expression.:wilson_ecstatic: So proud to be excited... I think?
  2. For some reason I'm getting Charles Schultz vibes.

1. Heh, I stole the expression from a friend of mine who likes to draw her persona like that.

2. Yeah, gotta love the peanuts looking eye-side things. Dupes get them after they wipe their mouth after throwing up, so, I take it as "extreme staring or concern" eyes.

Happy creation day, Baldo. as a gift, i will continuously draw you with bigger and bigger eyebrows in various styles until you just become a pair of walking brows shuffling along with seemingly no legs.

Just wait. at this rate I keep drawing him, it's gonna happen.

WIN_20171004_13_47_46_Pro.jpg

5 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

"Bushy brow!"

btw I saw this earlier on Discord and forgot to comment on it. I really like how well your realistic drawings are coming along ^_^

Thanks!

I....might've typed "How to draw a person's head 3/4th" into google and drew the finished project sketches from pure sight. (Think it was from a tutorial?)

Archived