Custom Agent Mod not loading

So, I'm new to LUA, and to modding this game, and I'm struggling.

I figured I'd have a go at making the Talon team from Overwatch - I've got notes on what i want to do with Sombra, Widowmaker and Reaper, I just need to figure out how to actually do it...

Unfortunately no matter what I try, I just can't seem to load my mod.

Would someone be so kind as to take a look at this mod and see why it might not be working?

SombraMod.rar

In sombra_wireless_scan.lua 

if sim:canPlayerSeeUnit( sim:getNPC(), userUnit ) then    -- from cloak; cant use ability within enemy vision (I hope)
            return false, STRINGS.UI.REASON.CANT_CLOAK_IN_VISION
        end

needs to be above

return abilityutil.checkRequirements( abilityOwner, abilityUser )

and in agentdefs.lua you need to add local SCRIPTS = include('client/story_scripts') at the top, on line 26 there is one too many commas, and BANKS_SOUNDS needs to be added.

A tip for the future, whenever there's an issue with a mod, look in Documents\Klei\InvisibleInc\logs\invisibleinc.txt

Thankyou very much! (I thought i'd replied to this before but apparently it didn't work)

This helped massively, and I now have two new agents blocked out.

Quick question - what is the best way to create new simunits? I.e. I want to make a new copy of simgrenade.lua, name it something like simwidowmine.lua, and include it as a new classtype.

I know you have a thing called Sim Constructor, but I can't quite figure it out.

Archived