Ask and ye shall receive

Just now, benkeiaa said:

@Czeraphine  have you seen void holes in the meteorite?, ive seen 1 after like 40 hours of playing and they are 1 tile hole black colored and its named void. also it absorbed air till it forms a vacuum and seems to fill and dissapear at some point

Yes. They are actually tiles that are supposed to exist outside of the neutronium blocks. They are essentially black holes. From time to time, your world will have "void" tiles generated from within the neutronium barrier. It is suspected that this is a bug. 

1 hour ago, benkeiaa said:

i was asking if this was rare cause of the sample size i manage i have only explored like 60% and 70% of all map 2 times and only seen this once, also steam full rooms are rare, ive only seen 1.

void.png

It is an extremely rare occurrence. 

7 hours ago, Pccles said:

@Czeraphine

How would I be able to keep my colony at a specific pressure despite nearly-constant Oxygen generation? 

Use a series of air locks in order to trap the atmosphere in your base. Doing so will make sure that the atmosphere inside of your air-locked region. A second, or third air lock just guarantees minimum pressure loss. Additionally, you can use a pump to diffuse the oxygen generated from the source to corners of your base that tend to take a while for oxygen to diffuse to.

1 minute ago, wadeadams1 said:

@Czeraphine   I seem to be having a problem with buried items. My poor duplicants cant seem to dig them, they spend endless time digging to no avail! Also unable to build anything on tile where the buried object is. Thanks for your help

If you build a tile, the item should automatically jump up to the surface of that tile. If not, then the item will be buried and you will have to destroy the tile, sweep what's buried, and then rebuild the tile. If that's what you meant?

I will try that, that is what I meant. Unable to finish build a sandstone block, or construct building for that matter due to a buried object is still there. Also (though invisible)duplicants climb over object to get to other tiles. Thanks for the fast and helpful tips!

Archived