There's me! That makes one!

Welcome to the forums! In all seriousness, Don't Starve Together will probably see a large increase to its player base when Klei officially releases the A New Reign DLC (which will be free to all players by the way!) much like the increase in player base when Don't Starve Together was officially released out of early access. (Or maybe that's just because Don't Starve owners got a free copy of DST when it came out of early access; who knows) If you haven't been following, Klei has been regularly releasing updates for the past few months now, which they call A New Reign updates, so the game is as active as ever right now. You're sure to find many players and servers online at all times.

Thanks for the answers! atleast i could buy the game with ease. :D  btw can someone send me a japanese language pack for this game, my little brother wants to play the game too but currently we're having a problem with the language.

5 minutes ago, Jwang said:

can someone send me a japanese language pack for this game

There should be a workshop mod on Steam that has what you want. Although be aware that most servers are English, so you might need to learn a few keywords like "help" or "food" if you're relying on a translator.

Archived