When will Oxygen Not Included run in 32-bit systems?

I would hazard a guess that never. Or in very distant future. 32bit support, if ONI don't have that already, require quite a bit (hey!) of work. As 64 bit does, when something is 32bit initially.

Thing with 32bit support - the more time passes, the less reason there is to have 32bit in products. Sure, OS and vital software will have 32 bit for a long time, but for games and specific software it's quite nice, actually, to make it 64bit from the ground up. And if this means no 32bit - well.. Having less then 4Gb of RAM is a bad idea nowadays anyway for PC gaming, even non AAA games

Agree with ShaTiK, current PC market tendency is to build x64 systems and so goes with most modern game games compatibility... Sorry if this sounds rude, but the best option is to update your PC but this will eventually benefit you to install most games and general software. 

Cheers :cool2:

Maybe after they finish everything else in the game they might do it.

I wouldn't hold my breath on it though since the market for people still using a 32bit OS on Steam is only 8.26% and shrinking every month.

From a business standpoint it would just be silly to do unless they can bang it out with minimal problems and man hours because the money it would bring in probably wouldn't recoup the cost to do it.

People still using 32 bit for gaming is like a minority of a minority at this point.

Archived