The lead won't stay on the paper

somethibng.png

what if there was an entity that slumbers in the core of the asteroid, and upon being woken, it will accept sacrifice (either resources, dupes, or the creatures) for "blessings", but if you don't keep doing it, it would cause earthquakes. or you can fight it.

5 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

You mean the Antlion?

I LOVE this idea! Lovecraft mythos, please!!

yea but the blessings aren't really blessing since once awoken, it will cause all dupes to gain stress. those who were "blessed" would actually be always stressed, but everyone else wouldn't take as much stress from the monster living in the core (who i now just want it to be called "The Core".) although you would need like, 5-10 dupes to be "blessed" to actually gain anything from it, kind of forcing those to test their colony's strength. a counter balance for this since now it looks a little too hard is that it won't be a huge amount of stress, but it will slowly build up.

51 minutes ago, Denneisk said:

PICK UP THE SANDSTONE WE HAVE 20 EMPTY STORAGE COMPACTORS ALL AT PRIORITY 9 WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Yes, hello, I see that you are wearing the o-so-holy-Lenny face as your avatar. Therefore I must insist that you parttake in a mexican standoff with me so we can settle this.

Spoiler

jk I'm just weird, don't mind me

14 hours ago, Ninjanemo said:

Yes, hello, I see that you are wearing the o-so-holy-Lenny face as your avatar. Therefore I must insist that you parttake in a mexican standoff with me so we can settle this.

Reveal hidden contents

jk I'm just weird, don't mind me

Okay... 1... 2... Switch!

I like the comics with "Becky but her name isn't really Becky" character ^_^ I wonder if that was a name change XD

You weren't lying about the bandages changing sides :p

That sleeping dupe is cute ^_^

That drawing with the monster is awesome! 0_0

Poor dupes. Was that some sort of god mode thing?

Level 0 lump. Classic XD

Archived