Surviving the night like a moron

It all began one day back in my noob days.

I was Webber, It was Autumn, and I was going on a GRAND quest for grass.

I survived long enough to see a spider queen emerge from my many dens and like a complete idiot I attacked it. For the WHOLE day I was leading it towards the swamp and when I reached the den it was nearly night. I flailed trying to get any source of light I and of course failed.

Just think about this situation. I was in the swamp with no light a few log suits at night with a spider queen after me so obviously my best plan. Then that's when I put on my log suit and SOMEHOW survived the night I had almost no health left. Should I feel proud or ashamed?

5 hours ago, Donke60 said:

You should feel ashamed that you attacked your base guardian and not having lights like to you even play bruh. and proud that in your moment of childlike stupidity and all or nothing quick thinking survived the night without a light

I was already a bit ashamed but it was a really long time ago so I don't really find it all that embarrassing besides I hadn't even reached my first summer.

Eh.  I don't know about _ashamed_; that seems a little harsh. We all make dumb mistakes like that from time to time.  I'm just amazed you survived, honestly.

...except for the bit with attacking-the-Spider-Queen--you're WEBBER!  That's "Mommy Longlegs"!  You're like, _the_ one character that can hang out around a spider queen without automatically being in danger; why would you ruin that?

The light thing/being stranded in the swamp at night, however--we've all been there.  Heh.

...Notorious

On 2/17/2017 at 3:23 AM, CaptainChaotica said:

Eh.  I don't know about _ashamed_; that seems a little harsh. We all make dumb mistakes like that from time to time.  I'm just amazed you survived, honestly.

...except for the bit with attacking-the-Spider-Queen--you're WEBBER!  That's "Mommy Longlegs"!  You're like, _the_ one character that can hang out around a spider queen without automatically being in danger; why would you ruin that?

The light thing/being stranded in the swamp at night, however--we've all been there.  Heh.

...Notorious

Well my first thought was "My spider den!" then my second was "GIVE IT BACK!"

Also I have a few more bizarre stories that a stranger then this. One includes a mandrake and summer.

26 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Bring it!  Strange stories are what this whole part of the forum is about!  :)

(Someday I'll tell the full tale of the night with the...everything, but it's not that much of a story.  Basically I just ran like a ninny in a straight line and kept bungling into things along the way...)

...Notorious

Quick question should I just make a thread about all my bizarre misadventures in DS, DST and SW?

Archived