Oxygen Not Included Pre-Release Alpha - Available Now!

• Developer
2 hours ago, Oval85 said:

Amazing game, devs. I'm just wondering, will this game have steam workshop content in the future?

Knowing Klei, they'll at least try to add support for Steam workshop and mods.

5 hours ago, snoochems said:

I think I have a similiar problem (I live in Australia too).  However, I purchased the game via the link in this post, and gifted it to my daughter.  She has it on her Steam account, but can't download it or play it.  

Is she on a 32-bit system? The game isn't supported in those.

• Developer
5 minutes ago, EeveeKat said:

Steam isn't allowing me to log in and buy it :( I've changed my password a billion times and my email address as well and it still won't let me log in and buy it

Try doing it from your steam app? You can find the Steam widget in the game's steam forums. If it doesn't work thyere, just click on the game's image on the widget.

Sorry guys, I had to get a refund on this.  You need to sort out this issue - as it certainly gives me the impression that if you can't even get people to purchase a game - the chances of the game not having major issues is slim.

• Developer
2 minutes ago, snoochems said:

You need to sort out this issue - as it certainly gives me the impression that if you can't even get people to purchase a game - the chances of the game not having major issues is slim.

This feature is something they're helping Steam test out. I'm pretty sure this problem is on their end, not Klei's. Sorry to hear about that :/

Mac user here as well, i bought the game anyway cause i have windows bootcamp. But would really love a OSX Version so that i dont always need to be switching back and forth whenever i want to play. Any indication of when an OSX version will be released?

• Developer
6 hours ago, ice. said:

we need chinese~~~~~~please~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check this thread: 

I'm sure that if no one made a Chinese translation yet, one will surely be done in the future, though I'm pretty sure there's one being worked at already.

Hey, so my video card came with recording software and I'm not a YouTuber. It automatically records all the games I play for a while. Idk how to use it totally, but I was wondering if you'd be interested in the footage? I thought maybe you'd like to see how a player understands the game or something? I dunno, but I have this, and nothing to do with it.

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 8:17 AM, snoochems said:

Sorry guys, I had to get a refund on this.  You need to sort out this issue - as it certainly gives me the impression that if you can't even get people to purchase a game - the chances of the game not having major issues is slim.

I think the problem here is your patience, for some stupid reason the current generation is seriously impatience but in reality the only one that is suffering from your lack of patience is you, because the rest of us have a great game we can enjoy, and you are whining because you didnt get your game now.

Enjoy.

BEERCULES!

Three questions regarding final release of Oxygen Not Included:

1. Will there be a DRM free release when or a little after the final release is pushed out? Think GOG.com game releases.
  2. If the first is true, would alpha purchasers be allowed to get this DRM free release or would it have to be purchased seperately?
  3. If the first is false, would the Steam version at least be playable without requiring Steam to be online? i.e. Offline Mode.

I hope that there will be a DRM free release someday, but that's up to your discretion.

I bought this game on steam but I have no idea where to get the alpha since its not available on Steam. I have steam installed in my laptop but I can only see the game in my library when I login thru the browser. So any help on how to get it would be welcome or do I have to wait until its released?

Is there any word on how to fix the corrupt download problem? I've been watching Markiplier play this for days and I'm anxious to get into it.  I was able to buy it but when I download it it says it is queued for 5 minutes, then does nothing.  When I click play, it tells me I have a corrupt download :(

Archived