Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Cheerio

Oxygen Not Included Pre-Release Alpha - Available Now!

Mr_Shades    0

Very tempted to jump in and snag this one, but I've learned some hard lessons from pre-purchase and early access experiences. I think I'll just wait until this one's ready to ship. I *am* looking forward to playing when it's ready, though.

cintherye    0

Why can't I see the purchase button on steam? It still says it will be available when it is ready. 

ImDaMisterL    17,341
3 minutes ago, cintherye said:

Why can't I see the purchase button on steam? It still says it will be available when it is ready. 

Because it's not available on Steam itself, but on the widget in the first page of this-here topic.

JimmyJam    818

Okay so i hit my first bug! Three hours in i was placing liquid pipes and the game just closed. :/ No crash log no ONI has stopped working message, it just closed. Hope this helps in some way.

l96735063    569

My computer is obviously not enough to run this game, and it temporarily does not support Chinese,It's so sad

l96735063    569
3 minutes ago, l96735063 said:

My computer is obviously not enough to run this game, and it temporarily does not support Chinese,It's so sad

My GT 610 is clearly not enough to support them from exploring an outer space:?

ImDaMisterL    17,341
1 minute ago, MrDeepDarkmind said:

so wait if I buy it here I get alpha I'm guessing or those are given away?

If you buy here you get the game in Alpha, and you keep it even after release. Klei isn't giving away ONI.

MrDeepDarkmind    236
Just now, ImDaMisterL said:

If you buy here you get the game in Alpha, and you keep it even after release. Klei isn't giving away ONI.

Question is what If I d0 the Purchase as a gift tho

ImDaMisterL    17,341
3 minutes ago, MrDeepDarkmind said:

Question is what If I d0 the Purchase as a gift tho

Ah, now I undertood. I think it works just the same, with you being able to gift it to someone.

MrDeepDarkmind    236
8 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Ah, now I undertood. I think it works just the same, with you being able to gift it to someone.

Ah thanks kinda wanted to know both but thanks man 

Asmodrias    1

Hey, I want it but the widget does not work... Steam don't want to let me buy ONI... Help please !

(I'm french, sorry for my bad english)

Paislee    0

Oh man. I got 45 minutes to make it to the bank. DEPOSITING THIS MONEY SO I CAN PLAY, THANK YOU KLEI! 

cintherye    0
On 16.02.2017 at 2:39 AM, ImDaMisterL said:

Because it's not available on Steam itself, but on the widget in the first page of this-here topic.

Ok, I'm dumb

TUFOM    0

Loving the game so far but got possible bug. Gas pumps stopped working after loading save and hydrogen is now building up. :D

iCrKVJC.jpg