Micaiah's Art

4 hours ago, Undue said:

Scan 1.jpeg

Pretty cute piece, I like the way you drew their legs. It has a less stick-like touch and feels like they have bone structure. The grey you used even has a slight red touch like the rest of the piece. Looking forward to more art from you.

57 minutes ago, Strangerdanger101 said:

(So many good artists keep popping up here... and I still can't draw to save my life. It hurts.)

You're fine. Don't be so rough on yourself. I'd be happy to see your work.

• Like 2

On 2/9/2017 at 11:57 PM, minespatch said:

Pretty cute piece, I like the way you drew their legs. It has a less stick-like touch and feels like they have bone structure. The grey you used even has a slight red touch like the rest of the piece. Looking forward to more art from you.

You're fine. Don't be so rough on yourself. I'd be happy to see your work.

5 hours ago, Undue said:

Thank you. I'm sure your art is good too

It's really not, trust me. :/

I think there was one thing I made on my steam profile somewhere, and it's... pretty bad.

But forget that, just have fun!

• Like 1

On 5/15/2017 at 12:18 PM, Undue said:

In celebration of the Klei store re-opening

TakeMyMoney.jpg

You draw really well, I agree with the others.

This is an amusing reaction to see illustrated, too. ^^

On 3/6/2018 at 8:55 PM, Undue said:

Forge Wilson! I saw the skins Toni and May were showing off during last Thursday's stream and ended up drawing this.

ForgeWilson.jpg

I really like this picture of the forge skin too, I love how you added reds to what was primarily grey. It looks amazing.

• Like 1

Cute! Is this truly ink? The lines are so precise, I thought it was digital! I like Wilson's intense expression - something about the shine on his goggles makes it look just a bit like they're big googly eyes, which is kind of funny! X3 No offense. I love your artwork and style; you captured a lot of the Don't Starve feel, but I like how you softened edges and added shading - it makes the characters look more substantial. Great stuff!

• Thanks 1