[Game Update] - (BETA) 205929

• Developer
  • Full moon phases now start and stop properly in Lights Out mode.
  • Fixed bug where Life Giving Amulets are sometimes not consumed if a Player disconnects during resurrection.
  • Fixed animation layering bug when Wolfgang changes Mightiness while mounted.

View full update

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, CarlZalph said:

The curves at the top look like horns, and its demeaner is front heavy.

I'd wager it's the fossil with the shadow heart having a use~

That's what I was thinking, a halve fossil skeleton halve shadow like monster... sounds really spooky to fight.

3 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY FOR SO LONG.

VWrBV0O.png

COME TO ME MY FOSSIL-Y-NESS

I am a tad skeptical about the horns though, but that might just be the angle.

It looks more like the other one with the horns pointing to the floor. I cant seem to find a photo of it tho...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JimmyJam said:

It looks more like the other one with the horns pointing to the floor. I cant seem to find a photo of it tho...

The quotes state that it isn't built right when like that though. That'd be creepy if you could resurrect it when built wrong. O_O

Spoiler

FWOLWcx.jpg

Edited by Zeklo
Added pic
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Erec said:

If this will be cave related update, give Ancient Guardian ability to respawn, pretty please? That would be a nice thing to do if ANR will be finished soon.

They did say they where working on something in the caves. So my guess they will give him a way to respawn.

5 minutes ago, MrFurphie said:

All Imma say is, @V2C, If this ain't Adventure mode of some sort, or basically the finale between Charlie, Peoples gonna be salty n' mad. If this update does not include the finale against Charlie, can we expect maybe another set of updates in the future? Maybe @JanH?

Right? 

This update is supposedly about Charlie's reign but the only Charlie-related things have been new flowers that hurt you and the side tables. 

I trust Klei though, I'm sure they'll come up with something. Against the Grain looked like it was going to be an Antlion boss fight but that turned out differently than expected. 

• Like 1

*clears throat*

I think the end of the ANR update can have no ending with the player matching off against or even meeting Charlie herself (though a meeting would be cool, just not the way it ended with Maxwell getting booted... she just over powers them all and sends them back to the world with more threats). See, it's called "A New Reign"... she just started... wouldn't it be a bit rushed when as soon as she's just created all these things, she suddenly gets her butt booted out of the throne? I could probably wait for something after ANR... something in line with her progressively getting more and more hands-on with her game... this could give us a new video, a new puzzle, new events... if we were to suddenly end it all in ANR, then what else would we do? Will Charlie become a new playable character that will somehow have a last name or middle name starting with a W?

I say drag this on, add more stuff, do more videos, make more puzzles... make the DS/DST world bigger and bigger... O__O

*smashes porcelain chair on a wooden lawn gnome*

• Like 11