Donke60's art hovel or mediocrity

Donke60

Well the first one was from  a collection of me trying to do cute drawings they are just rather abstract other then that they don't go with anything

And the second one is a picture is one of swirls because no matter how many times the Art teacher at college hated my drawings she did seem to always like my drawings with swirls and how I used them so I wanted to make one with swirls being the main design.(I think thats how you say it)

Oh it's a fat idol if you couldn't tell

26 minutes ago, Donke60 said:
  1. Well the first one was from  a collection of me trying to do cute drawings they are just rather abstract other then that they don't go with anything
  2. And the second one is a picture is one of swirls because no matter how many times the Art teacher at college hated my drawings she did seem to always like my drawings with swirls and how I used them so I wanted to make one with swirls being the main design.(I think thats how you say it)
  1. I'm going to be remaking it so I'm looking forward to drawing it later. You'll be notified when you see it.
  2. That's mean. :wilsondisappointed: Well, despite her not liking your work, you took her comments to inspiration, so that's a plus. :wilson_smile:

11 hours ago, minespatch said:

That's mean. :wilsondisappointed: Well, despite her not liking your work, you took her comments to inspiration, so that's a plus. :wilson_smile:

Oh she wasn't mean she just didn't like it when I tried to make my drawings look more clean and  controlled. Saying it wasn't my style even if I wanted it to be.
Other then that she was nice she was the one who told me not to be ashamed of my work.

This is a post to keep this thread alive
I have not forgotten about this thread I was planning to relise a piece so you guys have something to look at. But it is such or most are in such in an unfinished state I would be embarrassed to release them for people to see. 

I want to keep things private just know that I will hopefully be able to draw art again soon though How long I do not know.

And if you think that I'm just being lazy because I still are around the forums alot well that is because typing responses requires almost no effort at all. And sometimes I do have to take breaks.

That's fine, man! After all, you shouldn't draw to impress others, but rather for your own joy and relaxation, as well as maybe having fun with friends. If you can't enjoy drawing at all right now, then you shouldn't do it.

3 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

That's fine, man! After all, you shouldn't draw to impress others, but rather for your own joy and relaxation, as well as maybe having fun with friends. If you can't enjoy drawing at all right now, then you shouldn't do it.

Why I appericate it that isn't what I wanted my message to say.
I'm not embarresed to draw art or hate it or have an art block.

5 hours ago, Donke60 said:

Thats not the problem it is more (physical)

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

I mean it. It looks organized. I can see a scare-crow like man.

Well it is a scarecrow though it is not orgainized at all
here is the thought process I went through

Draws eyes and head looks like an excutioner
draws body it looks like liptonpee's sack man though I want to draw something with a hat
draws hat looks like a scarecrow and finish

25 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

looks like a chair and some kind of mirror(?)

I just thought of them as pecies like of what was there I like the passage of time and thinking what was before when I see the after

Archived