Youknowwho

~The Circus~

Youknowwho    4,803

“Yes. But now, men are mice, machines are lions, and I am the rocket launcher that devours all.” He made a note of this in his calculated brain The sand king said, hazily, the toxic sand dripping off his words like a sweet buttery raspberry syrup covered blueberry pancake being a prize of a claw machine, making his incredibly dirty [But still containing amazing superhuman like silkiness] robe sticky, uncomfortable, but surprisingly delicious. The Sand King, however, decides against sharing such a discovery with his Cargo Mates, as for all he knows, the primitive creatures would ravenously tear him apart with primal teeth and claws, which they appeared not to have any, at least most of them.

• Like 3

Sketched_Philo    789

Mandra jerked up at the sound coming from the moss-infested voice vent.  She rubbed her eyes , then let out a cough..

Ugh. Don’t these rustmen understand that sleepy gladiators suck at fighting? Just as I was finally sleeping, they have to tell us a little message.

No matter how long she laid on the cold, metal floor, she couldn’t get back into her nap. She lifted her head from the floor and looked around. She pulled out her plastic bag and started rummaging in it for a snack.

Dark green. Is this the only moss that grows here? Like those rustmen, one and the same.

Outside the world was in ruin. The world of people, certainly. The world of plants was thriving and successful. But this train didn’t even have windows to gaze upon it.

The voice of the masked man snapped her back to reality.

“Lions”? That’s a funny word.

She wanted to ask him what he meant. In the end, she just managed to stare at him, very confused.

Edited by Sketched_Philo
Spacing
  • Like 3

Donke60    2,637

The loud shout from Anelipsy awoke Jason who was snuggling in the far corner of the train. Jason looked around confused "Did somebody want a song?" Jason looks around again then he smiles wide and says overjoyed "We're Leaving yes yes yes back to "The Circus" my home."  

"Oh how rude I should introduce myself before you all die." 

"I'm Jason "The Jester" call me what you like and try not to die so soon I need my fun just like the rest of you!"  he laughs

Jason then pulls out his lute and closes his eyes

• Like 3

~Matt    401

Entranced by the stare of the girl who seemed as withered as the flower she carried on her head, Anelipsy only half hears the others, his head filled instead with the noise of grass growing atop a cliff while the water strikes rocks below. Intrigued by the general theme he could pick up from the dusty robot, his attention shifts towards it. He takes the mask off. --- "I apologise if my words offended you. Honestly it slipped my mind that there was one of them in here with us." --- Anelipsy softly smiles, questioning himself if the robots can read expressions. With that thought, the smile disappears, and his focus trails off. --- There was one of them in here with us. --- He felt desolate. An edge of a cliff that knows of its inevitable fall from grace once the supporting rocks below are taken by the sea. Anelipsy wanted to ask the robot how the rocket launcher that devours wall was imprisoned by mere lions, but deemed the question impolite. --- Would it matter? It is here, after all. --- As his thoughts gravitate closer and closer to indifference, expression disappears from his face. He takes another look around the cargo. --- Most are dreaming. --- A heap of focus materialises in the horizon. --- Yes, most are dreaming. --- Internally, he lets out maniacal excitement. --- Of course they are! What point would be in this context of palpable despair if they couldn't DREAM?! For sure dreams before me have realised this. It's a rich situation. I wonder if they can picture the scenes of murder we are fated to behold, oh how well I wonder. --- Shocked, he stops. --- Is it... hope? --- Calmly, his eyes run through the cargo, studying the sleeping faces. He allows himself to a tender expression. --- Could they possibly harbour hope?

Edited by ~Matt
  • Like 3

Zeklo    10,692

Victor sat quietly peeling stickers out of a small booklet and sticking them onto his head. At least the bucketheads didn't have the audacity to take those, but then again he could've swore one of the few glittery ones were missing... Now one rainbow unicorn, one green smiley face, and a thumbs up adorned his forehead. His mask, club, and just about everything else that was useful seemed to have been confiscated. At the very least his hat was still with him. Along with his headphones which avoided a potential issue. His candy had been taken though.

Oh boy, someone was gonna get sucker punched.

The problem was they took the suckers too. Talk about rude.

• Like 2

Youknowwho    4,803

A single tangirene flavored sugar free discount sucker seemed to slip away into the depths of Victor's sugar crusted pockets and was able to avoid the grasps of the tin cans. Both being an acceptable amount of sweetness, and a glorious reminder when things were cheaply made. Truely, a luxury. But not all that much of a luxury. Seriously, the packaging and the sucker might be made of the same thing.

• Like 4

Donke60    2,637

Jason without opening his eyes says 

"Well I hope none of you had families because if you did we'll there not your family anymore. "The Circus" is your family now it is your life you can't leave we are all the entertainment for these robots and you are my entertainment as well. There should be no more trust no more feelings the only thing there should be is the primal force of blood lust!. He opens his eyes to scan the room for any reaction to his words. His eyes fix on the slime girl sleeping and unfazed. Jason eyes widen with rage, gets up and yells "How dare you people sleep during my performance. Such disrespect my job is to entertain and give you a big welcome; how can I do that if you are sleeping! Jason runs to the corner he was laying and pulls out a trunk of purple color and red stripes he opens the chest and digs around. He pulls out an air horn and earmuffs. Jason puts the earmuffs on his head and squeezes the horn it lets out an ear piecing screech. The sound bounces all around the train.

"Well consider this your WELCOME!" Jason yells.

" I will not be IGNORED" he yells again.

Jason picks up his lute from the floor and smashes it against the train's wall it doesn't splinter but rings out a cry of out of tune misery.

"If I meet you in the ring little girl your dead" Jason says through clenched teeth and sits back down and buts his things away. Knowing its against the rules to harm anyone on the train. Jason picks up his lute and goes to work replacing his now broken strings.

• Like 1

Sketched_Philo    789

When the masked man fixated on her for so long, Mandra looked away. Then it struck her that she still had moss on her thumb.

She brought it all inside her mouth, relentlessly picking away the moss with her tongue, and covered her face with the other hand. Her pleasant feeding was interrupted by the clown’s antics.

Please, no more crazed ballads…how can a man seem so stylish yet be so mad? I wonder if he lost his sanity in the madness of this train...maybe a real circus would've been enough!

This last thought was the most entertaining one she'd heard from herself today. She tried to hold back her laughter.

Edited by Sketched_Philo
Silly font
  • Like 1

DwerBomb    6,042

Slime babe opens her eyes and groggily moves to sit with her torso up

She sleepily opens and closes her eyes, which was not synchronised, and looks around a bit

She then gives a smile

and pukes a bright cyan glittery liquid 

Youknowwho    4,803

Suddenly, there are three loud with a slight tinge of aggressiveness knocks from on top of the cargo hold. It was as if somebody who had just an overall disappointing day had gotten slightly annoyed, but was a bit too mellow to really do anything about it.

“Yeah, you’re a bit loud, aren’t you? Could you keep it down, please? I’d hate to have to use a chill pill on you. Those things come out of my paycheck, y’know…”

The sad robot assumed that most of you knew by now that the “Chill Pill” were animal tranquilizers. Mostly elephant ones. Not much use for those, huh?

• Like 1

Zeklo    10,692

Victor tskd at the remaining sucker, but quickly recoiled at the intense sound from the jester looking fellow. He adjusted his headphones, and ran the candy in between his fingers before pocketing it. He considered saying something, but he decided otherwise after the series of knocks that came from above. Instead, he clicked his tongue a few times and chuckled.

Edited by Zeklo
Spelling
  • Like 1

Donke60    2,637

"Hey mr.robo how bout you bring us down a mop for the pile of sludge that one of your new "recuits" left on the floor?" Jason knocked back motioning to the pile of glittering vomit. Jason then proceeded to pick at his costume furiously as if to clean the vomit from it. Though he was still far in the corner away from the girl and the vomit.  Jason then spied the sucker that Victor was holding an remembered his life before he was a fighter. Kids in their seats would line and watch him and the troupe perform.  The firebreather would amaze the crowds as if he were a dragon. The acrobats would swing and flip from one side of the big tent to the other with ease. Jason himself would be juggling and entertaining the little kids in the front row as they all ate their candy. There smiles and laughs always made him so happy. Then in a flash the memories were over. Jason felt a slight tinge of sadness and rubbed his slippers jingling the bells on the tips. But the sadness quickly went away as Jason forgot what made him so sad. He picked up his lute and started plucking the soft sounds comforting him as he waited for the train to stop.

• Like 1

DragonMage156    16,863
5 hours ago, Youknowwho said:

I’d hate to have to use a chill pill on you.

(Did you really just quote me on that? XD)

• Like 2

Paxtonnnn    3,643

Ker was sleeping because Paxton is awful at writing RP posts.

Ker was snoozing on the floor, drooling.

• Like 1

~Matt    401

Anelipsy quietly watched as the buffoon threw his tantrums, and said nothing once they were over. --- Surprises me that they'd let him keep that box of madness. I've got to admire him, though. Such resolve to make his dreams tangible is certainly unusual. --- He notices then that the lizard person is still asleep. --- Another admirable specimen. This one doesn't let his dreams be interrupted by others', no matter how loud and real those are made. --- The thought is held for a moment. --- Or possibly he's just deaf. --- Distracted again, Anelipsy starts playing with his fingers, switching their positions around randomly, and at times taking one off or adding an extra one in. It amuses him. --- What a joy. --- He ponders about when the train would stop. --- Oh what a joy indeed.

• Like 3

DwerBomb    6,042
15 hours ago, Paxtonnnn said:

Ker was snoozing on the floor, drooling.

"brother"

Edited by DwerBomb
  • Like 3

Donke60    2,637

Jason looks at the end of the room and notices Ker for the first time. Jason was confused, "Had he been hear the time,"  Jason said silently.. Or did he just get here? No no the train hasn't stopped and we have all our guests. That means he slept though the sound the horn the lute smashing and he barely stirred, That's incredible Jason thought. He most certainly deserves a reward I know I'll give him a present just remember to grab the "safe" ones, Jason thought. He sat down his lute and went digging in his box to pull out 3 modeling balloons or orange, yellow and green and a small pump. In just a minute he had twisted them into a hat. With pieces of the orange balloon sticking up to make it look like a crown. Jason walked over careful not to make a sound for he could wake up at any moment and placed the balloon crown gently on Ker's head. Taking a step back to admire his work Jason couldn't help but chuckle at the site of balloons on a lizard's head. Jason also couldn't help either when he got back to his seat to make a balloon crown for himself out of green,blue, and violet. He couldn't help but feel like a kid again.

Edited by Donke60
  • Like 1

Youknowwho    4,803

Sand King was in the corner looking fairly annoyed with the utter disappointment that was life. It seemed that all living creatures made completely illogical decisions on a day to day basis and just called them "Culture" or "Love" or whatever, everybody would clap along, and the original human would buy a round for his little friend get together. 

Suddenly, as if a blast of light eradicated from the sun itself and sent it spiraling towards the luck, hitting the sandy robot about an inch to the left from the closest thing to the forehead, he felt incredibly powerful and grateful. It seemed such great luck for him to be born from robot kind, and not end up with a terrible nose. Sure, a nose could be used for some things, but not having one, at this very moment, seemed to make not having one worth it.

Edited by Youknowwho
  • Like 3

Sketched_Philo    789

The clown was jumping about, from threatening the peculiar ooze fellow to decorating the lizard-like man, to grooming himself with his own clothes.

Was that lizard-man always there? He blends in well.

The knocks coming from above shook her up. Mandra stayed put in her corner for a few minutes. Then, she noticed the masked man…growing fingers?

Like the roots of a tree, the growth never stops...until it dies , that is.

The thought hit home...they were to fight to the death, after all.

She watched the act of legendmain, mesmerized. Crawling closer to the scaled fellow would surely give her a better view.

Edited by Sketched_Philo
Spelling
  • Like 1

Donke60    2,637

Jason stopped his antics when he saw the robot in the corner so pleased about something. A few seconds later a smell made its way to jason with enough force to make him physically sick. Jason looked around for the source of the smell and to his dismay it was the pulasating goo but this seemed to be Jason last straw. "First it was bandits then it was the homless and now its things made of literal garbage, I've had enough!," Jason yelled. Jason grabbed his shotel from its small loop in his belt and climbed the wall and furiously digging at the ceiling to create a hole. "I'm not dying by the smell of something made of garbage my slavery just ended right now." he said clawing at the wall. But his attemps were futile though tiring and Jason ultimately gave up in defeat. and in a repetitious cycle sat back down near his chest. But as he did he noticed a girl iniched closer then from her usual spot as if watching him "I suppose you want a balloon too? well I guess its all i'm good for right now what would you like and what colors?" Jason asked. Trying to sound polite but it sounded very creepy to be honest.

• Like 2