Looking For More Weirdness In Your Life, Well The Search Is Over

Nimra

Good work Nims, looks great!

14 minutes ago, NoxuTheAutomaton said:

Okay 1. How dare you call me "sister" I am so offended right now. And 2. You didn't credit me enough. Credit me more for my terrible tree!

AHA! YOU AREN'T DEAD!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Nimra said:

Got board at home so decided I had to become art too!!

Was thing about Wilson having a shadow arm at the time, I think it would look like this in the mid stages of corruption.

00.jpg

.jpg

I thought those lines were veins I almost freaked out the filter makes it look weird I thought if shadow corruption was a thing it would make your body look more uni-sen almost your entire body being one thing or with exaggerated features and transparency looks weird love it

PS nice wooden floors

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

I thought those lines were veins I almost freaked out the filter makes it look weird I thought if shadow corruption was a thing it would make your body look more uni-sen almost your entire body being one thing or with exaggerated features and transparency looks weird love it

PS nice wooden floors

Yeah I was think about the lines you get around your screen when your insane in game, being close to the arm is like standing next to a dark flower. when the it fully turns it will go black with claw like fingers, and purple to highlight areas. The filtered pic is properly what happens if you look at the arm too long. It does a lot of damage but drains your sanity, so you have to wear a lot of top hats or flower crowns. But I do like your idea oh no now you got me thinking.

p.s. thanks happy you like the flooring.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Nimra said:

Yeah I was think about the lines you get around your screen when your insane in game, being close to the arm is like standing next to a dark flower. when the it fully turns it will go black with claw like fingers, and purple to highlight areas. The filtered pic is properly what happens if you look at the arm too long. It does a lot of damage but drains your sanity, so you have to wear a lot of top hats or flower crowns. But I do like your idea oh no now you got me thinking.

Thanks I got the idea from looking at the shadow versions of the characters and their potraits along with charlie

and I picked up the exaggarted feature from maxwell's illusion  of how it exaggrated his features when he was on the the throne and each time he greets you each time you complete a chapter in adventure mode.

221?cb=20160717203240Maxwell Greeting Adventure Mode Two WorldsMaxwell Greeting Adventure Mode World 5Nightmare Throne ingameCharlie Ref

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Nimra said:

You guys are the best!!

if you can't see the names:

Minestach

DragonMage156

Weirdobob

DwerBomb

ImDaMisterL

Asparagus

Donke60

my friends.jpg

I've never been in a piece of fanart before even if its a disembodied hand heh heh Thank you this picture makes me feel all fuzzy

Anyway

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

The third stage to the shadow thrown/triumphant skin touch might be that the lines from the veins for the edge of the arms?  Of the color grows to the shadow power?

Huh I don't understand what your saying could you reiterate 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nimra said:

.jpgWas thing about Wilson having a shadow arm at the time, I think it would look like this in the mid stages of corruption.

1 hour ago, Donke60 said:

Thanks I got the idea from looking at the shadow versions of the characters and their potraits along with charlie

and I picked up the exaggarted feature from maxwell's illusion  of how it exaggrated his features when he was on the the throne and each time he greets you each time you complete a chapter in adventure mode.

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

The third stage to the shadow thrown/triumphant skin touch might be that the lines from the veins for the edge of the arms?  Of the color grows to the shadow power?

21 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

Huh I don't understand what your saying could you reiterate

Okay Donke, I was refering to the lines that Nimra did with her design. IF those lines in the later stages evolved, they could add to your theory about exaggerated features and shadow powers. Similar to how the triumphant skin emphasizes a throne sitter.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

IF those lines in the later stages evolved, they could add to your theory about exaggerated features and shadow powers. Similar to how the triumphant skin emphasizes a throne sitter.

True but the exaggrated features only on the maxwell when he is an illusion becomes if you look at him setting in the throne room he looks much more human esplically if you scale him up to have realistic human proportion and not game logic.

This makes me wonder that because maxwell got freed and doesn't show shadow powers to the extent of charlie on the fact he still uses the codex umbra as a conductor like a magic staff. But Charlie is  able to use her powers at will and freely, does that mean that she has lost her humanity to a point that she can not be completely seprated from the shadows? Cause in the end of the animation where she is fighting the shadow within herself she didn't nessacily win. but completely one with her shadow self so can she even be saved safely like maxwell or...

• Like 2

My thoughts were if anybody ever got a shadow arm properly Wilson, it would be like an infection, given to them by Maxwell as a punishment. It drains sanity so he would find it fun to watch them go insane. But things are never as they seem their are higher powers at work, 'they' always have a plan. So slowly the infected person would start to gain some control of the arm, at some point things change Maxwell is kicked off the throne, and Charlie takes control, Everybody meets up they begin to worry about the infected person, they've found the infected talking to the darkness and monsters. Instead of using weapons they began to uses their new elongated claws, by now they have full control being able to summon shadow creatures and hands, a lot like Maxwell's ability's. The infection might even continue to speared to eyes making them more monsterish, making their teeth sharp and feet more claw like. They start to be able to eat monster meat and quickly after crave it, all of it is a temptation from 'them'. They whisper promises of power and knowledge, you don't have to be a monster, does the power from your arm not feel invigorating, you could have a world just for you to meld to your will, that Maxwell was weak you could be better. The infected have three options, give in to 'them' and take to the throne, ignore them and fully turn in to a monster, or fight back and try to cure it or at least keep the infection to a minim.

Just my idea's don't know what you think.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nimra said:

My thoughts were if anybody ever got a shadow arm properly Wilson, it would be like an infection, given to them by Maxwell as a punishment. It drains sanity so he would find it fun to watch them go insane. But things are never as they seem their are higher powers at work, 'they' always have a plan. So slowly the infected person would start to gain some control of the arm, at some point things change Maxwell is kicked off the throne, and Charlie takes control, Everybody meets up they begin to worry about the infected person, they've found the infected talking to the darkness and monsters. Instead of using weapons they began to uses their new elongated claws, by now they have full control being able to summon shadow creatures and hands, a lot like Maxwell's ability's. The infection might even continue to speared to eyes making them more monsterish, making their teeth sharp and feet more claw like. They start to be able to eat monster meat and quickly after crave it, all of it is a temptation from 'them'. They whisper promises of power and knowledge, you don't have to be a monster, does the power from your arm not feel invigorating, you could have a world just for you to meld to your will, that Maxwell was weak you could be better. The infected have three options, give in to 'them' and take to the throne, ignore them and fully turn in to a monster, or fight back and try to cure it or at least keep the infection to a minim.

Just my idea's don't know what you think.

I doubt it would be an infection that maxwell could do since his power comes from the codex and most of his world powers were small things and since maxwell wanted someoe to free him imo it would go against his personaitly of sit and watching charlie I assume could do something like this but I feel the end result would be like a beast like a werepig not a usurper  and Them as maxwell stated just watch and in the game they do wisper but they haven't really taken an active role in shaping the world other then what the current King/Queen want. The only time they did an active role would be to take maxwell to start this cycle again I say again because there was a civilation so I feel like they wouldn't do such a thing unless it ment the end of their "fun" I don't think that they would make them eat monster meat it seems like they need a host they can't live without a ruler

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Donke60 said:

I've never been in a piece of fanart before even if its a disembodied hand heh heh Thank you this picture makes me feel all fuzzy

Sorry would have given you a body but i couldn't find a persona to uses. But still wanted you their.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Nimra said:

Practising some shading so I doodled my favourite axe, from my favourite lumberjack.

Lucy is best girl right behind Wickerbottom.

Nice job with the blue shading line. It adds to the atmosphere of the piece. As though it's a morning.

• Like 2

On 03/02/2017 at 1:46 AM, minespatch said:

Lucy is best girl right behind Wickerbottom.

Nice job with the blue shading line. It adds to the atmosphere of the piece. As though it's a morning.

THANKS!!

Woodie and Lucy are my first pick to play i love them, they have such good back story ideas and theory's about them. And Woodies has an amazing beard the full parcel.

• Like 1