Looking to fill out our server with more.

Hello fellow DST (PC Steam) members, my fiancee and I have recently set up a new dedicated server, Titled "Dedicated server, for dedicated people!"

we're looking for about 3 more experienced friendly players to join in and have some fun with us and build up an amazing base along with eventually taking down all bosses!

The server settings are all default to provide us all with a challenging yet fun experience.

There is mods being used on the server are minimal. (such as global positioning and others to keep the game as close to original as possible)

We are actively playing daily so you can hop in and out and often find us in the server.

we have a decent sized base established with supplies to get you started as well as food.

If you are interested reply here for or add us on steam for more details.

Steam ID: Chaosky  // Nati

Once, we get a solid group formed we're also looking to starting a fresh server so that we can all get a clean slate and have the enjoyment of building up and teaming up when needed. ;) 

To those who are interested in that as well.

(sorry for double post was not allowed to edit my original post.)

We're on daily, from as early as 9AM Central to as late as 11PM Central. You are welcome to come give our server a shot ;) just add us on steam (Chaosky or Nati) or look for the server titled Dedicated server for dedicated people.

Archived