The Dragonfly .

It was my first summer in RoG. I wasn't surviving too badly. I had no shortage of rot, so my plants were doing okay. I also had enough food to get by, thanks to rabbits.

And tHEN Wilson quoted: 'That sounded big!' and I heard the Dragonfly's screams. I researched what I should do, until eventually tackling it.

The Dragonfly attempted to burn down my base about six times, and every time the fires were put out by my blessed ice flingomatic. Even if wildfires hadn't been a big problem for me, I was glad i built it now lol

After about 5 minutes of this repeating: Dragonfly spitting lava over my alchemy engine and chests, ice flingo putting it out, I decided to take her on. I ran up and hit her, immediately taking damage from the AoE, and ran towards a spider nest close to my camp, umbrella in hand.

I build an endothermic fire by the spiders and tried to lure the Dragonfly into fighting the spiders, which wasn't happening. She did, however, manage to burn every single Beefalo in my entire herd except one. At least they didn't all get wiped out, right? Plus, I had over two stacks of meat..

Long story short: my ice box was full of cooked meat from the event with the Beefalo, the Dragonfly despawned as summer came to a close, most of my grass and tree farms were burned to the ground. ;(

Needless to say, I really hate the Dragonfly.

Archived