• Like 3

ImDaMisterL    17,410

I still think you could've waited for more mod skins before posting this :v

... Wait...

SHALL I MAKE A BP COLLECTION HERE TOO?? 0-0

• Like 4

Chris1488    11,100
15 minutes ago, ITSRAW said:

Can't wait to see what the community will make. 

Wait no longer! The Playable Pets mod is now compatible with Modded Skins!

I just need to wait for them to make some icons/portraits for the skins for me to put them in this thread. :) 

Here's a sneak peek on what you're in to see:

Spoiler

Playable Pets Skins.jpgGrizzly Bearger, heh.

• Like 3

ITSRAW    23
Just now, Chris1488 said:

Wait no longer! The Playable Pets mod is now compatible with Modded Skins!

I just need to wait for them to make some icons/portraits for the skins for me to put them in this thread. :) 

Here's a sneak peek on what you're in to see:

Reveal hidden contents

Playable Pets Skins.jpgGrizzly Bearger, heh.

Dang! That's just pure awesomeness! 24hours haven't even gone by, and already getting to see some cool things. :D 

• Like 2

Arlesienne    8,966
Just now, Chris1488 said:

What's New?

The Playable Pets have come to play!

Mod_Pets_Bearger.pngMod_Pets_MooseGoose.pngMod_Pets_Mosling.pngMod_Pets_Dragonfly.pngMod_Pets_Lavae.pngMod_Pets_Deerclops.pngMod_Pets_Beefalo.pngMod_Pets_Knight.pngMod_Pets_Bishop.pngMod_Pets_Rook.pngMod_Pets_Catcoon 1.pngMod_Pets_Catcoon 2.pngMod_Pets_DwellerQueen.pngMod_Pets_DepthDweller.pngMod_Pets_Ghost.pngMod_Pets_Varg.pngMod_Pets_Hound.pngMod_Pets_HellHound.pngMod_Pets_HoundIce.pngMod_Pets_Krampus 2.pngMod_Pets_Krampus.pngMod_Pets_MacTusk.pngMod_Pets_Pigman.pngMod_Pets_Merm.pngMod_Pets_Smallbird.pngMod_Pets_Tallbird.pngMod_Pets_Spider.pngMod_Pets_SpiderWarrior.pngMod_Pets_SpiderQueen.pngMod_Pets_Treeguard.pngMod_Pets_VoltGoat.png

There will be skins for the other Playable Pets mods in time, but for now, enjoy these skins for the base mod!

Heyyy, yesss!!!

minespatch    28,028
3 hours ago, Chris1488 said:

Mod_Pets_Treeguard.png

Someone give this treeguard anti-depressants.

• Like 1

ImDaMisterL    17,410
20 minutes ago, Palecwsmalec1 said:

Those playable pets look really cool! Iiiiii'm not sure how to feel about that Edge-falo though.

I think that's actually one of the colors of the Beefalo plushies in Klei's store.

Or was it a limited version... I don't rmemeber.

• Like 1

DarkKingBoo    192
28 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I think that's actually one of the colors of the Beefalo plushies in Klei's store.

Or was it a limited version... I don't rmemeber.

It is supposed to be based off that limited time beefalo plush.

Palecwsmalec1    789

Right! I took a look at it in-game and it isn't really that shadowy or edgy as it looks here, actually. It doesn't seem to look so good when put from plushie into the game, but i still appreciate the custom skins.

fimmatek    736

I'm curious abaut how can we get these skins? Are they unlocked for everybody by default (like the event-skins of halloween were) or will there be special mod-skin drops? Or does it depend on the creator of the mod?

Chris1488    11,100
3 hours ago, fimmatek said:

I'm curious abaut how can we get these skins? Are they unlocked for everybody by default (like the event-skins of halloween were) or will there be special mod-skin drops? Or does it depend on the creator of the mod?

What @DarkKingBoo said. As long as you have the Modded Skins API and the corresponding mods which are linked in the first post enabled, you'll be able to equip any of these skins in-game automatically!

• Like 1

Palecwsmalec1    789
17 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Mod Big Portrait Collection:

Erik, the Tennis Player:

Hide contents

GoH: "I hope this whole party thing isn't a waste of time."

Hide contents

erik goh.png

I decided to snoop around in Erik's bigportraits folder, and i found a fully finished female Erik portrait. I decided to not spoil it for anyone, so if you really want to see it yourself, get a .tex exctractor and go crazy.

Can't wait to see Erika in action! I really hope to see lots more modded skins, like many have said before me.

• Like 3

ImDaMisterL    17,410
5 minutes ago, Palecwsmalec1 said:

I decided to snoop around in Erik's bigportraits folder, and i found a fully finished female Erik portrait. I decided to not spoil it for anyone, so if you really want to see it yourself, get a .tex exctractor and go crazy.

Can't wait to see Erika in action! I really hope to see lots more modded skins, like many have said before me.

Way ahead of you buddy, I'm part of the development team, I know ALL the secrets >:D

• Like 1

Palecwsmalec1    789
Just now, ImDaMisterL said:

Way ahead of you buddy, I'm part of the development team, I know ALL the secrets >:D

I can't believe i've been bested. The only thing that can help me now is more modded skins.

I...i. just need them, ok? they're such a great concept. i'm not addicted.

• Like 1

Chris1488    11,100
8 hours ago, Palecwsmalec1 said:

Oh yeah, I'm part of the development team also. Erika should be coming as a skin later in the future. There's gonna be a pink racquet and everything. There's no assets yet, so don't expect it anytime soon...sorry

Here's the portrait for anyone interested:

Spoiler

erika.png

"Surviving in the wilderness won't be easy, but I'm up for the challenge!"

If you'd like to see more of @Dudedude's art, (inluding some upcoming Company of Creators characters, huehuehue) visit his art thread!

Edited by Chris1488
  • Like 1

Palecwsmalec1    789
34 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

Oh yeah, I'm part of the development team also. Erika should be coming as a skin later in the future. There's gonna be a pink racquet and everything. There's no assets yet, so don't expect it anytime soon...sorry

Here's the portrait for anyone interested:

Hide contents

erika.png

"Surviving in the wilderness won't be easy, but I'm up for the challenge!"

If you'd like to see more of @Dudedude's art, (inluding some upcoming Company of Creators characters, huehuehue) visit his art thread!

Ooh, i didn't know the dude(dude) that made those custom portraits actually had a whole art thread. Good to know, i suppose.

Triumphant Erik looks a lot different than what i expected him to be, but i like the contrast, similarly to unshadowed max. But this is a conversation for the art thread itself, eh?

Fidooop    2,369
1 hour ago, Palecwsmalec1 said:

Ooh, i didn't know the dude(dude) that made those custom portraits actually had a whole art thread. Good to know, i suppose.

Triumphant Erik looks a lot different than what i expected him to be, but i like the contrast, similarly to unshadowed max. But this is a conversation for the art thread itself, eh?

Yeah, let's move back on topic xD

(but real quick wanna mention that his triumphant is actually going to be redone when we get to putting in his triumphant skin! :P)

• Like 1