AnonymousKoala

A New "A New Reign" Update Log

Histekia    141

well i the poster says its sinkholes, i'm excited to see what it can do, like is it going to suck me in, maybe down into caves if i am not fast enought? dont know, gotta find out i guess

• Like 2

Arlesienne    8,964
16 minutes ago, Kittydub said:

Rip me, I just decided to live in the desert. :p Looks super awesome though! 

Hey, the desert is the second best biome. No regrets!

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Kittydub said:

Rip me, I just decided to live in the desert. :p Looks super awesome though! 

Well , ı have a huge base on desert and now ı need to carry all of my stuff and set pieces ı desigined into another biome . .. -_-

• Like 1

Histekia    141

i still have some very small hope, the slipster is coming in this update too and that they only didnt announce him, because a lot of people have already seen the leeked file, but as i said, its very small hope T.T

Kittydub    1,298
3 minutes ago, TheTurkishBaconFighter said:

Well , ı have a huge base on desert and now ı need to carry all of my stuff and set pieces ı desigined into another biome . .. -_-

I live on a smaller desert separated from the Dragonfly. Maybe I'll be fine. ;-;

Histekia    141
20 minutes ago, TheTurkishBaconFighter said:

I d wish ı was faster ),; :wilson_cry:

i have put it in while i was still listening to the stream so dont worry, the art was amazing btw still hoping they will bringt an art book out one day, would totally buy it ^^

Just now, Histekia said:

i have put it in while i was still listening to the stream so dont worry, the art was amazing btw still hoping they will bringt an art book out one day, would totally buy it ^^

They l porably will when they l get more famous , but i think it l be virtual :p

1 minute ago, Kittydub said:

I live on a smaller desert separated from the Dragonfly. Maybe I'll be fine. ;-;

I was qonquered the desert and made dragonfly themed set pieces . . but . .. but     now ı need to take my stuff back in 7 days O_O

Histekia    141
Just now, TheTurkishBaconFighter said:

I was qonquered the desert and made dragonfly themed set pieces . . but . .. but     now ı need to take my stuff back in 7 days O_O

i would like to know, is this a all year mob or just summer season, because a lot of people have complained that there is "not enought love for summer" or so and that they want more summer related mobs to fight

• Like 2

Silxer    305
1 hour ago, Histekia said:

look everyone! hype!

2017-01-27.png

Now THAT'S an Antlion! I love it's design!

Also, I'm very interested on how cave-ins and sinkholes are going to work.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Silxer said:

Now THAT'S an Antlion! I love it's design!

Also, I'm very interested on how cave-ins and sinkholes are going to work.

they look like boulders putted after we breaked the basalt , ı think it's porablyto block cave entrance for times people are not using the caves and just gets attacked by battarangs cuz of that :p

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Histekia said:

oh also , ı mean by late' to publish the update's early 5 days leak before anyone just posted on forums :D

• Like 1

NeddoFreddo    603

While everyone else is hyped for teleporters, sandstorms and whatnot, here I am hyped about the sitting emotes!

Now everyone can tell spoopy stories around the campfire! (And maybe Woodie can pull out his guitar and sing a song or two!)

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, NeddoFreddo said:

While everyone else is hyped for teleporters, sandstorms and whatnot, here I am hyped about the sitting emotes!

Now everyone can tell spoopy stories around the campfire! (And maybe Woodie can pull out his guitar and sing a song or two!)

@graycrayon

• Like 4

Mikeadatrix    1,804

This might be the update I'm most hyped for... SITTINGGGGGGGGg*

*TheNewBossLooksNeatIGuess

• Like 3