Non DS Art

ExtollerOfTrolls

1 minute ago, DragonMage156 said:

Nice! Not very familiar with these shows though. I've seen some of Invader ZIM and heard of Soul Eater from my sister a while ago. That's about it :/

Oh, man. It's been a long time, so I can't remember if Invader Zim or Portal was my first fandom, but I was obsessed with IZ for a long time. I think IZ was first? Anyway, I got back into the fandom because of an awesome fic by the person who actually showed me DS in the first place.

Soul Eater is great! Well, the manga is way better, but the anime is pretty amazing right up til the last episodes when it got a little weird and too many plot twists. Anyway, if you have free time, I'd definitely recommend watching it or reading the manga.

Just a warning: there are a LOT of crude jokes having to do with women. Never bothered me too much, but I should probably warn you.

Also, the manga is actually rated MA due to nudity and gore and disturbing images, but oh it's sooooooo good I just reread it and almost cried.... (sorry, rant.)

1 minute ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

Oh, man. It's been a long time, so I can't remember if Invader Zim or Portal was my first fandom, but I was obsessed with IZ for a long time. I think IZ was first? Anyway, I got back into the fandom because of an awesome fic by the person who actually showed me DS in the first place.

Soul Eater is great! Well, the manga is way better, but the anime is pretty amazing right up til the last episodes when it got a little weird and too many plot twists. Anyway, if you have free time, I'd definitely recommend watching it or reading the manga.

Just a warning: there are a LOT of crude jokes having to do with women. Never bothered me too much, but I should probably warn you.

Also, the manga is actually rated MA due to nudity and gore and disturbing images

What a coincidence! I just started replying Portal 2 recently :p

The manga is usually better since the anime is based off it. I might get it one day if I can find it (or stop being lazy and get it from the library :p )

Crude jokes? nudity? I can handle that stuff now! Blame my friends in Klei Discord :wilson_dilemma:

3 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Crude jokes? nudity? I can handle that stuff now! Blame my friends in Klei Discord

Lot of graphic panty shots, so yeah. :wilson_ecstatic:

The manga gets really good by volume four but the early volumes still had the weaknesses of the earlier work that the author worked on.

12 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Lot of graphic panty shots, so yeah. :wilson_ecstatic:

The manga gets really good by volume four but the early volumes still had the weaknesses of the earlier work that the author worked on.

I've seen Rosario + Vampire, panty shots is nothing new to me :p

Doesn't matter, still probably better than my writing XD

Archived