Banned from server **** world lol

So I decide today for once join randomly some server with more ppl in it and after 5th day i go to join their camp. Just then I helped them kill off a wave of spiders and brough a bunch of gold that they offcorse immediately take so I thought its all cool, lets cooperate together! The server offcorse was cramped with mods and ppl were probably from vietnam. I then noticed they had a mod that instantly grows plants from a farm so offcorse I start to grow a small stash of vegetables with the 5 seeds collected :D Then one was watching me and typed something none english and BAM got banned from server. 

No wonder there is so little worlds with ppl in to choose from!

Has anyone such hilarious stories where they get randomly banned for doing absolutely nothing wrong? :D

I think it would be nice to be able down vote these kind of servers and their owners so gamers who wanna actually play online with ppl dont waste time on such servers like this guy. Or let me at least view the owners of the server (or is it the red text that indicates the server owner?) so I can block them on steam and get their servers out of the browse list...

Just saying

People are dumb, lazy, and assholes.

Some can't bother to set their server to 'friends-only', they'd rather complain and manually ban others from their server.

Some don't like a certain character and will ban you for that.

Some will ban just because your nick is in a different language, so of course you can ONLY speak that language, and in their mind, you wouldn't contribute if you couldn't understand every stupid word they spew out.

I've got banned from way too many servers, even from the ones I was regularly playing on, just because they made some stupid kid a moderator or they just outright ban you because somebody said something. Good times.

7 hours ago, PanAzej said:

Some can't bother to set their server to 'friends-only', they'd rather complain and manually ban others from their server.

Some will ban just because your nick is in a different language, so of course you can ONLY speak that language, and in their mind, you wouldn't contribute if you couldn't understand every stupid word they spew out.

I've got banned from way too many servers, even from the ones I was regularly playing on, just because they made some stupid kid a moderator or they just outright ban you because somebody said something. Good times.

Does it really matter? there are plenty of other servers on DST.

On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 0:01 PM, PanAzej said:

I've had a Quadlingual friend try to join any server that would give us both a good connection and English speaking people, but of course he is banned from every good server and every other server is horrible connection. I hated that moment and creating our own servers didn't  do jack! I hate those admins who just ban based on names, LET THEM PROVE THEY CAN SPEAK YOUR LANGUAGE BEFORE BANNING FOR GODS SAJE!

On 3.01.2017 at 9:44 PM, Squirrelshine said:

I often get votekicked or banned because I choose Willow or Webber...just because those characters are practically designed for griefing, doesn't mean everyone who plays as them IS a griefer...

You only need malice which isn't the perk of any character. Sadly, people are prejudiced. Not your fault.

Just now, Squirrelshine said:

yeah, it just really bugs me how discriminating people can be against characters. especially Willow

That's true. As a Willow and Wes main, I have never been kicked out, but I just ask what character I should play and if they mind me using either of the two.

OR host myself.

On 1/4/2017 at 11:09 PM, Arlesienne said:

That's true. As a Willow and Wes main, I have never been kicked out, but I just ask what character I should play and if they mind me using either of the two.

OR host myself.

Lmao, I got kicked from a server that was titled "Friendly World". I went back in and told them not to name their server that or password it if they didn't want visitors, and they banned me. xD

3 hours ago, Squirrelshine said:

Lmao, I got kicked from a server that was titled "Friendly World". I went back in and told them not to name their server that or password it if they didn't want visitors, and they banned me. xD

Sorry to hear that, although I'm not quite sure in what manner I'm connected to this unfortunate situation.

I'm confused as I joined a server, everything was okay until a birch monster Spawned, and because it was lagging a lot I lost quite a bit of HP. So I ate a dragon pie they left in the ice box, and of course replanted a few seeds, and finished cutting wood then just as I was bout to replant the pinecones and birch seeds I was kicked....

I can honestly not think what I did that could have bothered them at all, but one guy did keep asking me where I was from and making racist jokes, so maybe he just didn't like me XD

I've had a couple of experiences like this. Here it goes:

First time i've ever been banned for no reason whatsoever was on some random dude's world. We were both having fun and all, until they kicked me. I came back in and played as usual, then kicked again. I finally asked what was going on, and the reply was "sorry, my cousin is over at my house" I continued to play and suddenly BAM, banned. I'm not sure why exactly they banned me, but there's that!

Another time was when i played on a KLEI HOSTED server. I was going around minding my own business, not saying much, just walking. Suddenly, "Should we kick Palecwsmalec?". I was panicking at the time and asking "why? i did nothing i swear" and stuff like that. Sadly the vote won and i was kicked. I rejoined after and said i was innocent. No one replied, but also no one tried to kick me again, so that's a relief.

Since I live in the middle of nowhere the best ping I get is around 90 at least. So I normally don't join other servers.

One time tho I got kicked for playing as Woodie. They just said that he is too tedious or smth. Then I picked Webber and got banned. R.I.P.

On 12/22/2016 at 0:01 PM, PanAzej said:

I agree that they should just set up a password and be done with it.

Though the language thing isn't so bad.  We should be able to communicate with each other in case of emergencies or for reasons like asking questions, trade, and other things.  

Archived