Looking for People to Play With!

Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ressayez/

Time Zone: Mountain Standard Time  ( MST / UTC–07 )

As the title would suggest, I'm looking for some new people to play with. Specifically, I would like to play with a group on the smaller side made up of experienced players.

I myself am nearing 900 hours combined with DS & DST, I'm always willing to teach and play with newcomers, this just isn't the point of this post. All I ask for etiquette is that you're respectful and kind towards others, I feel making a contribution should be a given, too. I prefer vanilla to modded servers, not counting client–side, I don't think I could do without Geometric Placement, but I'm still always open to basic, aesthetic and even drastically game–changing mods.

I'm reaching out because trying to take on things on my own in this game with little friends to battle raid bosses and build huge fortresses... it's getting a little dull.

Thanks for reading or glossing over, hope to be seeing a few of you around, and uh, lemme know if there's anything I need to add, I'm new and I'm nervous.

Hey hey man, if youre still looking for a team, I'm willing to join! I really to stop playing on servers that people constantly die on. Im on US Pacific time but I'll be able to get on at most weekends but it is possible that I play on weekdays. I sent you a message on Steam already, I am TheRazorRock. 

Hopefully, youll get to this. Maybe we can play.

-Razor

Heya, fellow Mountain Time Zone person!  I don't run into those very often (it's rareish that my players are from the U.S. at all--at least, they're definitely not the majority).  I can't guarantee that I'll be on...anything near regularly, but I do try to run a fair server geared towards staying alive as long as possible.  Noobs are welcome as anybody else, but do try to learn from your mistakes and don't just go "Oh, that's okay, they'll just revive me anyway" and just keep doing whatever.  If you're a great player, also, don't be arrogant about it. 

Basically treat others decently (including me, the admin) and you get to stay.  Be a jerk and be kicked.  That's the main rule--don't deliberately grief anything somebody else has made, and don't abuse with words.

My server is modded--starting from an unfortunate necessity (I HATE the new Willow!) but nothing major, I like to think.  Oh and I randomise the season lengths.  Because I like to keep some unpredictability/_lack_ of control over the world, too.  My longest (and still going!) run ever is in a world with the longest possible winters ever; make of that what you will.  Heh.

My main server is "Zelynda's Funtime Wilderness Extravaganza!!" although I do have an alternative one called "Starving in a Winter (?) Wonderland"; if you see either of those it's mine.  :)  Both on the Beta branch, in case you're wondering.

...Notorious

Archived