StarTheFox's Furred Art

Starthefox

1 minute ago, DragonMage156 said:

Funny, I made a similar image. Though a lot less interesting and colourful than this :p

Description of image above (mild swearing)

Fit as much crap as possible on the screen at once as you can.

8 hours ago, minespatch said:

I'm guessing this is a cover for a story?

Kind of, the art contest had no real specifications besides "draw these characters" so I had to make up the idea myself. When I asked questions about the characters and scenery, my post got skipped over (this was on an ingame miniforum). I'm not saltyabout losing or anything, just dissapointed.

18 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Slytherin, to be exact.

On 7/7/2017 at 4:52 PM, minespatch said:

I'm guessing the character featured is a school boy?

Yes, he is a school boy, but it's more like either a boarding school or a university.  The school logo is based of hufflepuff the mascot is a badger, but the school colors are gold and matte black.

On 7/7/2017 at 6:14 PM, DragonMage156 said:

I thought maybe it was Jack since it's green... but I doubt it.

It is actually Jacksepticeye, but my design for him. I actually revamped my design for him a few weeks ago. He is talking to Markiplier, and is asking if he wants to egg CrankGameplays & Apacolypto12(?)'s dorm. (Mark, Ethan, and Tyler, respectively)

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

So she can officially marry characters in the game?:wilson_ecstatic:

Haha," you are my otp, so i'll set up the ceremony. Be here in 3 days, k?"

But in all seriousness, this is probably the closest to an anime style I'll ever get.

Archived