StarTheFox's Furred Art

Starthefox

The first one was literally my first time trying the style so I was still adjusting to it, haha. I'm only working on the backround and fixing all of the kinks until it's done. Honestley my first human portrait completed with backround.

Haha! Thank you for your compliments and critisism! Also, I appreciate acknowledgement of my mistakes, as it always helps me learn..The only way to succeed is if you have learned the way to fail.

But on another note, I have no way of contacting Thomas Brush (the creator of Pinstripe) but I would appreciate if some one with a twitter or tumblr to tweet, or shout, my art at him. But I understand if I'm asking a bit much.

I also wanted to say, that I'm most likely only going to post here every once and a while because of sheduling issues, and other real life garbage. Ugh. But, I might leave for extended periods of time without notifying anyone. 

And on that bombshell it's time to end. Goodnight everybody!

5 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

oh no, my arch-memesis Star the Fox!  and Knuckles

Can't let you do that... SONIC.

Nice work for a early piece. Looks way ore detailed than the first pieces you posted here.

59 minutes ago, Starthefox said:

today. If you don't know who it is, It's Colin Mullin, also known as Vinesauce Rev. (All but his stubble was blended by me.)

Eyyyyy the creepy kids game letsplayer. I don't know what he looks like so I'll take your fursona for granted.

Okay so I finished a piece on this character called "The Prophet". His appearance is based on Revscarecrow, but they are pretty different, as I have not asked if I could use the Vinesauce's crew's likenesses yet(may or may not do).

But in this world it's the year 2137, and America had finished a Nuclear War a mere 30 years prior. The poles have been shifting as well, causing volcanic gasses to rise up from the earth. America was so busy fighting they didn't notice the rebellion against themselves, Texas secceded, and became it's own country. Then the nuclear bombs hit. America became an iradiated waste lands of fresh corpses and sunbleached concrete, eventually the Government collapses, the rest of the world starts starving from overpopulation, and a pandemic scorches across the globe, leaving a mere 10% of earth's population left. Back to the year 2137, God summons a Reverend by the name of Colin, to be his Prophet. Another rebellion,(totally unrelated to the last one) rises against him. The leaders, Vinnie, Jobel, and a woman under the alias Limes, rally the troops of the once respected America to destroy the Prophet.

TL;DR america get blown up by radiation, a dude named colin gets summoned by god to do some stuff and then some other people try to kill him.

Archived