StarTheFox's Furred Art

Starthefox

Spoiler

I can't seem to make anymore poses for this man

59d7e9cec857f_WonderRun.thumb.png.91fc5fe2258f220409ca2ce41f6104e1.png

bonus:

Spoiler

slight epilepsy warning?? it might be a little fast. It's a gif with flashing colors so

keep yourself safe^^

Spoiler

Lightning_strike_gif.thumb.gif.9a2cff2583c677c23beeaf4b6064040b.gif

some more of this little man he's legit 5'8

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

What's wrong? Is he a particular personality?

I did try to make him unique, but my brain just isn't thinking of different things for him to do. Everytime I draw him, either subconciously I draw him running/waving shyly or I can't figure out what to do. I usually just start sketching things, and if it works out I'll do some lineart and finish it. My way of drawing is more "oh something happened?? Yeah!" rather than just doing it. It's kinda funny p:

It looks really good! And I know what you mean with the poses. Just try drawing a different character for a while or try and get out of your comfort zone when drawing the character. 

I think a good way to force yourself to try new poses are art challenges, so maybe try something like finding a prompt and drawing him in that prompt. 

4 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I really need to try it. Trico looks adorable ^_^ (or is it a game series :? )

Tricos are a species of The Last Guardian, a game made by Team Ico who made games such as,"Shadow of the Colossus" and, "Ico". It was released early 2016 if I remember correctly.

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

Ah, I can see why you poiled the alternate image. IT's a fancy gif.

Also, perfect for the season. Halloween colors.

Haha, yeah! I just wish I had saved it with layers so I could have added more effects. But it turned out hkw I wanted it to, so I'm content.

Haha! I didn't even notice! He just happens to be an umber blood and his god-tier is knight of doom, so I guess it is pretty halloweeny! I'll call this my "goretober/halloween" thing this year. Reason it's goretober is that he literally ripped his own heart out so- heh.

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

Wow :)

Haha, yeah. Pretty nice gif huh? I better not give myself a big head though. :fox:

Archived