StarTheFox's Furred Art

Starthefox

13 hours ago, Starthefox said:

Some more art

Hide contents

My Warrior Cats character, Sanorid. (it is a mix of two names, which both mean "survivor")

Sanorid.thumb.png.3214e240e1a399bdac9eadf2fc7927a2.png

He is a somewhat flirt and is a cocky cat. He's a bit clumsy, and often tries to impress queens. This leads him to fail miserably in charming them, especially that one time when he ran into a tree instead of climbing up it..

Being a loner, he doesn't belong to any particular clan or group. He's just a charismatic cat who wants a little spark in his life. He enjoys exploring territory, where he is welcome anyways, and running free. Many would consider him solitary, but he just isn't ready for family life yet.

Short form:

Name: Sanorid

Sex: Hetero

Appearance: Long fur, large ears, green eyes, and long whiskers. (full appearance is too complicated)

Short Bio: Cocky, Coy, but a genuinely good guy. Likes pick-up lines and picking up ladies.*

Mate/Crush: None yet/ Depends on roleplay (I see different roleplays as AUs of the canon timeline)

Titles: King of the Thunderpath, Wanderer

Any critiques are welcome, if you have any questions such as what my insperations were or how I came up with his appearance, I'll do my best to answer them. And if you are wondering I made the art myself.

*e.g. "Hey, kitten, did you fall from Starclan? Cause' your eyes shine like Silverpelt."

Hide contents

cat_painting.thumb.png.d4cbc2a4e64456b52e80f1c64f6047da.png A painting of my cat.

Solaris_Fox.thumb.png.55cc57861b007cdaec468c93f0218f39.png Solaris, a redesign of my first character, Star the fox.

Weizen_LineHead.png.ece75f93825b3fcc474b84854ae27bae.png Some lineart I'll never color :D

A WARRIOR CATS FAN-

*geni calm down hold your fangirl in* 

Thats a good book series to like, who's your favorite character?

Also awesome art! I like the backround on the re-design 

8 hours ago, geni0529 said:

A WARRIOR CATS FAN-

*geni calm down hold your fangirl in* 

Thats a good book series to like, who's your favorite character?

Also awesome art! I like the backround on the re-design 

That is a hard one.. I'd have to say Hollyleaf for Thunderclan, Stonefur for Riverclan, Blackstar for Shadowclan, and Tallstar for Windclan. Overall, I think Fallen Leaves is my favorite of all the cats. He just wants to become a sharpclaw and do some good. All my favorites a pretty peaceful I guess.

Thank you! It was really hard to pull off the editing on that one. (Before I discovered clipping kek)

3 hours ago, Starthefox said:

That is a hard one.. I'd have to say Hollyleaf for Thunderclan, Stonefur for Riverclan, Blackstar for Shadowclan, and Tallstar for Windclan. Overall, I think Fallen Leaves is my favorite of all the cats. He just wants to become a sharpclaw and do some good. All my favorites a pretty peaceful I guess.

Thank you! It was really hard to pull off the editing on that one. (Before I discovered clipping kek)

All very good choices! I'd have to agree overall but Riverclan for me is crookedstar and Shadowclan(?) Tigerstar, and with thunderclan I'm inbetween Jay-bae and Hollyleaf.

Also, what can I say accept you're welcome :3

On 7/26/2017 at 11:08 AM, geni0529 said:

Also, what can I say accept you're welcome :3

moana-meets-maui-clip-c.jpg

what did you say to me

just kidding it's fine kek

Spoiler

Truimphant_wisen.thumb.png.cef289d47dc7983bd82e9a8f558b6e96.pngDS_wisen.thumb.png.919e671dd13d0a6ef8ad8477614a880a.png

Truimphant and Normal. Weizen's Truimphant skin is a pun on the term,"hate preacher". Truimphant is not supposed to be Hitler, or a nazi for that point.

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

1.So Triumphant is a communist?

2.Normal Weizen is pretty cute. ^^

1. Inspired by, yes, but not actually. Their original quote instead of, "preacher of hate(in french)" was ,"I never wanted so much power, yet it feels so good.

2. Thanks! That was kind of the look I was going for.

Sorry,"Spook" (the Deerlord/Spooky's house of jumpscares wip) is taking so long. It kind of took a backseat to other projects. It isn't gonna end up like, "bunny weizen" which never got finished.

22 hours ago, Starthefox said:

Sorry,"Spook" (the Deerlord/Spooky's house of jumpscares wip) is taking so long. It kind of took a backseat to other projects. It isn't gonna end up like, "bunny weizen" which never got finished.

That's fine. Just take your time, we can wait.

Spoiler

Lewis_Skulls.thumb.png.c918123a2af36b5aa4bcc499b24063de.png

Lewis from Mystery Skulls Animated. My version and my try on the original. If you don't know what Mystery Skulls Animated is, then I guess we need to do some research!

Spoiler

the first video (one swear)

2 uses of the word "sh**" but otherwise clean

It was basically on of  the big things in 2014 if I'm correct.

Alright! This is my last piece for the summer. I've been trying to dabble in things reminiscent of humans, so I can't be held back by my, "furries only" art style. Don't worry, I'm still gonna do mostly furry stuff, but I'll probably do robots and skeletons n' crap.

Archived