StarTheFox's Don't Starve Art(ON HOLD... MOSTLY.)

4 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Did you redesign Wilson or am I only noticing his current design now? :p

Why is his eyebrow different in scared and neutral or did you just forget to colour them? Also for the gentle smile, I would have curved the eyebrow back a bit but that's just me.

I just gave Wilson a "cheetah mark" which is that, almost, tear streak from the corner of his eye.

I was getting tired of coloring, and must've overlooked it. Sorry^^ 

12 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Not sure why but Wilson is starting to look like a badger.

Must be the cheetah mark and the stouter snout.

This actually started as an experiment on myself on how my art changed when I lostened to different music, hence the,"home" and,"sans.". The names above are either puns, actual summary, or a sarcastic comment, heh.

• Like 1

I forgot how fun it is to draw Woodie.

Spoiler

beep:IMG_20180110_1328039_rewind_kindlephoto-318422851.thumb.jpg.09dd9062b7f4f504b6a147eb5ff8353a.jpg

So now I have an In-universe reason why my Woodie wears a yellow shirt instead of flannel.

I really like this drawing, but his legs feel to thin to me, same with his tail. And his hands are too small, but you're your own worst critic, right?

• Like 2

On 01.08.2017 at 7:07 PM, Starthefox said:

5980a71ed56a5_iburneddosbase.thumb.png.7c5d7f3eb9616b358ff88b1fe89b2a68.png

I really like this one, it's clearly how much your art improved! :excitement: Also, way ahead of me, don't you, usually I'm the one who draw furry versions of canon characters, so, it's so interesting to see things from another point of view! :) You have a great potential! Keep going on! :fox:

36 minutes ago, Mistikl said:

I really like this one, it's clearly how much your art improved! :excitement: Also, way ahead of me, don't you, usually I'm the one who draw furry versions of canon characters, so, it's so interesting to see things from another point of view! :) You have a great potential! Keep going on! :fox:

Hey, thanks! I've really only drawn Wilson, Willow, Wx, and Woodie. I'm sure I'd like to see your interpretation of them, too!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mistikl said:

Wait you draw furry too? I thought it was just Star. I may not draw it myself but I'd love to see more of furry DS characters honestly ^_^

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Wait you draw furry too?

Well yes! XD Actually if you look really closely to my avatar that's a furry girl there! XD (It's not very visible cause of the size and the way it cropped, but it's a bunny girl) 

13 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I may not draw it myself but I'd love to see more of furry DS characters honestly ^_^

It's actually a bit tricky, cause I can't imagine ANY of DS characters as some kind of animals (beside birds... OMG some person on DA draw them all as birds and that's SUPER ADORABLE!!!) Beside, maybe, Maxwell, but, cause I say characters what's for me look/act similar to him (I actually just spend almost an hour to find that nazi looking cat with cigar and a jacket with shoulder pads exactly like on Maxwell's tailcoat) and, of course Ratigan from the Great mouse detective, but that's mostly cause he was voiced by Vincent Price, who, I think was once of source of inspiration for Maxwell. 

• Like 2