StarTheFox's Don't Starve Art(ON HOLD... MOSTLY.)

Yahaha! You found me! Just so you know, this is some pretty old art! I'm improving slowly, but if you are looking for nice-r looking art, try my Off-topic Art Thread at the bottom of this post. See you soon!

Old intro: Ok, I'm a bit shy, and this is my first post, so I'm going to release these slowly over the holidays.. I'm going to start off slow with my old art, which isn't very correct pose-wise, and sometimes leaks out the lines, and a lot of other old rubbish mistakes. I do my best to fill in holes or erase leaks, but sometimes I forget to make a dark background to be able to see it.

This is anthropomorphic artwork, if you dislike it then turn back and look at someone else's work instead of complaining to me about it. It's just my style.

Here are my first three fanarts for Don't Starve. They are in order as I made them.

Spoiler

A Wilson Percival.png 

Quite big, literally just after I was done with my first DS session. I didn't have Wilson's design down yet.

Bulldog.png

This one was done on the fourth of July, at the witching hour. I had uploaded it a few minutes after midnight on another forum, which if you dig (aka searching the title of this post on the internet) you will find the rest of my completed works.

B Noclues.png

This one was pretty rubbish, I was just getting used to Firealpaca when I made this.

if you want more context for the pieces above then just ask.

Want my off-topic art thread? You can view my other art thread for non-DS art Here.

Edited by Starthefox
New
  • Like 5

Ey don't be shy, we're really welcoming here! Oh and don't worry about poses and stuff, all artists start somewhere right? :)

So anthro aye? Cool. Infact, a few people on here have anthro OCs of their own, me included.

Anyway, welcome to the forums and hope to see more art from you ^_^

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

The perspective errors and lack of shading almost make me cringe. (because it reminds me of my first attempts lol)

Heh, yeah these were my very first at actually trying something not sideways?

6 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Ey don't be shy, we're really welcoming here! Oh and don't worry about poses and stuff, all artists start somewhere right? :)

So anthro aye? Cool. Infact, a few people on here have anthro OCs of their own, me included.

Anyway, welcome to the forums and hope to see more art from you ^_^

Thanks for welcoming me, to celebrate I am posting three more (in order)!

Spoiler

My skills somehow made a huge jump (or I might have lost the other pieces :? )

A wilsonCharactersheet.png

Sheet for Wilson, Very old.

WX78Oiled.png

I started with an on paper sketch, and looking at some anatomy books.

r Woodie.png

Woodie. I still haven't tried doing a were beaver Woodie yet.

They may be out of order so I might have forgotten a few pieces, which I'll post later.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Five Nights at WX78's?

!!!

Get on that!

1. I'm unsure on how that would work, would they all be robots? What would they look like? I dunno.

2. I will! I've just been real busy.

15 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Where's Lucy?

I didn't have a place to put her, so I just pretend she's behind his back.

11 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Thanks for showing your work. I'm looking forward to your newer work. This really looks like first attempts but I appreciate the effort showing your older work first.

Thanks!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Starthefox said:

1. I'm unsure on how that would work, would they all be robots? What would they look like? I dunno.

Maybe WX can be the main one while the Rook, Bishop and Knight are the others :)

Omg, now this has to be a thing! 0_0

I'm thinking the Rook could be Foxy (cos Foxy moves fast once he leave Pirate Cove), maybe the Knight could be Bonnie and Bishop can be Chica?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Starthefox said:

You can have Maxwell/William and Charlie be like the two inventors Afton and the other guy, Wolfgang or Woodie could totally be like the Fazbear counterpart.:wilson_ecstatic:

This is more recent art.

Spoiler

A Spoopy..png

Yes that is Flowey. This was a more toony art style. Almost no shading.

C Lost and Found.png

This is probably my best piece, besides the last one.

t WoodHead.png

A small experiment. I tried drawing Woodie with a stache' and it looked pretty crap so I took it off.

Get ready...

hurr.png

my first time drawing Wilson not as an anthro. Yes it is in MSpaint, or for my more gorey paintings I call MSpain.

Only a few pieces left. Most of them are failed WIPs because I am horrible at drawing crowds. I'll post my other stuff in the Off-topic section once I'm done releasing these.

• Like 1

hhh last old arts

On 12/9/2016 at 11:50 AM, Mobbstar said:

Five Nights at WX78's?

!!!

Get on that!

1. I'm probably never going to do a FNAF/DS cross over because I always end up procrastinating on more than two or three people.

2.I finished the WereBeaver sketch, but I'm probably going to wait to get my artist's tablet so I can trace over my sketch instead of manually doing it with a mouse (which sucks), unless some one is kind enough to use their probably superior drawing program to do the outlines for me.

Spoiler

WIP Icons for yourself.png

Yes WX is just text. That is why it is a WIP. I never finished it. GUESS WHO IS WHO YET?

B bootleg.png

Bootleg Wilson. I was busy and stuff so I was like, "I'm going to draw Wilson so it doesn't look like I'm procrastinating!"

Watercolor experiment.png

For Science, I tested water color shading. Turns out I'm not that good at it (at least when I made this)

RoscanWilsoncolored4.png

I had someone* make the outline of this for me, I just colored and did the background, so it kind of is a collab but not?

*Roscan was their name. Yes I did give them credit. I wrote it on Wilson's neck.

And that is it! Besides a few WIPS I need to transport to .PNGs that is about it.

for now mwuahahahhahaa! 

Edited by Starthefox
I hate that the strike continues I need to research forum coding hhh
  • Like 4

hehehe WIPS now

Spoiler

Untitled.png

I might finish Bob Ross!Wilson sometime.

spoons.png

My DS character, he can control fire magic, although weakly, as one fire ball wears him out.

WIP ShdHigmaybery.png

Shadow Wilson head

PROCRASTINATIOnhoo.png

This was going to be my halloween piece but I didn't finish in time so I kind of just left it, with only Woodie being done.

There we have it!

I am now doing a twelve days of christmas thing so give me prompts because I forgot to do it yesterday.

Day 1

BOOP

dayi'm sorry.png

it's so rushed I'm sorry :c

I was busy today and I had to get it done

Edited by Starthefox
oops I forgot sorry
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, minespatch said:

Not to nitpick but they seem to be on the small side. I'm sure this isn't your intention.

Yeah, when you need to something fast you do it small :D

I didn't have a lot of time yesterday, so small pieces. When I get a tablet they will be bigger ^^

I'm not sure how big this one is hh

DEFENCE!.png

It took me like 30 minutes

I was thinking of either doing the "I take a look at my" song or this.

I chose both.

I'm going to edit this later and add it in when It's done.

I wanted to see if you (plural) think this is a good idea? I thought of making it a short gif. It isn't done yet, but you get the gist of it?

Spoiler

FIRE IN DA FORT.png

Edited by Starthefox
ehhe
  • Like 2