blind boxes for trade/sale (was: [H] eight opened new blind boxes [W] luxury axes, opulent pickaxe, regular axe, Wickerbottom)

SombreReptiles

UPDATE, 2/28/2017

All figures listed below have found a home.  Thanks to everyone who messaged me and/or showed interest!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE, 1/17/2017

I have completed my collections and I have the following blind boxes to offer.  All of these are new - inner packaging opened only to identify figure.

• 2 Wilson/spear/pitchfork
  • 1 Wendy/lantern/luxury axe
  • 1 Wendy/lantern/dark sword
  • 1 WX-78/shovel/pitchfork

I also have the following blind box to offer.  The figure and accessories are all new, but the included accessories came from other blind boxes.

• 1 Woodie/tentacle spikes/bat bat

I also expect to receive the following figures sometime in the near future.  All of these are new - inner packaging opened only to identify figure.

• 1 WX-78/shovel/(unknown accessory)
  • 1 Woodie/axe/(unknown accessory)

I will do an even trade of any of the blind boxes above for new condition blind boxes containing one of the following figures along with their unique item and original random accessory:

• Chester
  • Willow
  • Maxwell

I am also open to selling the blind boxes I have available:

• I will give you Woodie/tentacle spikes/bat bat free of charge as long as you pay the cost for me to ship it to you.
  • I will sell the other blind boxes I have for $10.00 USD each plus the cost for me to ship it to you.

Payments must be made via Paypal only.

Please message me if you are interested.  Thanks!

----------------------------------------------------

ORIGINAL POST, 12/5/2016:

I am trying to complete two collections, one for me and one for my kids.

I have the following opened blind boxes to trade:

• one Wilson with spear and pitchfork
  • one Willow with torch and walking stick
  • one Chester with eye bone and pitchfork
  • one Wes with umbrella and tentacle spike
  • one Wes with umbrella and pitchfork
  • one Wendy with lantern and dark sword
  • one Wendy with lantern and pitchfork
  • one Spider with rabbit and crow (prefer to keep, but will trade if necessary)

For each box above, the outer cardboard blind box and inner silver bag packaging has been opened to reveal the characters inside. The figure is brand new otherwise and will include all of its original packaging.

I want the following to complete my collections:

• two luxury axes
  • one opulent pickaxe
  • one regular axe
  • one Wickerbottom (accessories not required, but must be brand new, and I prefer original accessories and packaging)

My main priority is to complete my collections. Once I do that, I will be open to trading the rest (full boxes or parts), or selling the rest at very reasonable prices (not extortionate prices like eBay - instead, as close to cost of acquisition plus actual shipping costs as I reasonably can).  Until I complete my collections, however, I will hold offers to buy - traders with the items I need get first pick.  I am willing to trade your choice of an entire box (character and accessories as listed above) just for a luxury axe (priority #1) or an opulent pickaxe (priority #2) - or, if you want cash, I'm open for discussion.

Please message me if you're interested!

Hello SombreReptiles,

I am desperately looking for a wes and his umbrella. I do have a Woodie with a regular Axe.
Besides that I also have WX-78's for trade. I got like 3 of them and I really to trade 2 of them even if i have to give up more for 1 figure.

What i'm looking for is:
Wes with umbrella.
Willow with torch.

I hope we can do some business together.

I have a Wes with umbrella and pitchfork available - completely new, opened once just to look at contents.  I will be happy to trade it for your Woodie with axe if you're interested.  I would also part with my Willow (with torch and boomerang - also completely new) for a reasonable price - and, by "reasonable price" I mean something closer to cost of acquisition than what people are charging on eBay.

Please message me if you're interested!

Hey SombreReptile!

I'm really glad you responded to my message. I'd be more than happy to trade my Woodie with axe and campfire for your Wes.
Besides that I'm also willing to pay for your Willow. I don't really have a price in mind yet.
Is it possible to give you a WX-78 and a reasonable price for your Willow?

Glad to do business with you.

Hello SomreReptile!

I would just like to ask you if you would be interested in selling Willow or Chester if they still are available?

I currently have none of the mentioned items that you want, but let me know if your interested in other than the mentioned.

Hope to hear from you soon.

gamenight -

Once I complete the trades I'm negotiating now, I expect to put up everything else I have for trade/sale for a relatively cheap cost (I'm currently thinking $20 each plus actual shipping costs for one box, price negotiable downward if someone wants two or more).  I will list everything once I do this.  I hope to do this ASAP, definitely before mid-January.  Until then, I'm hanging on to the boxes I have to use in negotiating trades.

Message me if you'd like to converse about this further, or if you want me to notify you before I post (so you can get first pick!). 

12/28/2016 UPDATE:

I have the luxury axes I need, and I'm closing on obtaining the opulent pickaxe.  I estimate that I will have concluded any trades currently in progress by 5-JAN-2017.  At that time, I will post a revised list of what I want to trade for, and what I have available to trade or sell.

Please message me if you have any questions, or if I can be of any other help.

Archived