Stuped things you have done that you regret in DSA or DST.

Once upon a time I decided to explore my first world and was roaming around happily. I was playing as Wilson (very important for this story) and it just turned winter. I had a fantastic beard but as soon as winter came I decided to shave it because I thought it looked ugly. "Brumister died from freezing"

2 minutes ago, Brumister said:

Once upon a time I decided to explore my first world and was roaming around happily. I was playing as Wilson (very important for this story) and it just turned winter. I had a fantastic beard but as soon as winter came I decided to shave it because I thought it looked ugly. "Brumister died from freezing" The moral of the story: never judge a beard by it's appearance.

Did you just quote yourself? XD

Anyway I remember one time I let my sister play for a bit, and she messed with all the controlls. So when I logged back on a server deerclops was attacking, amd all I could do was keep opening and closing chests because I didn't have time to chnge them back.

so anyway everyone was pissed at me for letting deerclops destroy base, yup....

I was Webber and since I couldn't find any other spider nests in the area, I was using the one I made with my spawned eggs. I was trying to farm spiders, but I had killed all the ones that went out of the nest and I couldn't just trigger the spiders by stepping on the web since I was Webber. So, I decided to whack the nest to spawn the remaining spiders to fight.

Long story short, attacking a spider nest with a torch lights it on fire. RIP.

Going after a weird sound a heard in the distance... Turned out it was the sound of a snoring varg... it didn't appreciate the fact that I disturbed his beauty sleep...

Thinking: 'Ooh, it's only 1 tentacle.' It wasn't.

Punching a mossling for fun. Man, those guys can follow you for a looong time.

Underestimating the power of the Bearger's yawn is a mighty mistake. I didn't die of this, but he surely did a good number on me.

And then, finally: Don't punch a frog while it's raining frogs. Especially if you don't have any means of dispatching them.

My, my, so many stories to tell...

Brother:

- My brother had WX-78 (the robot) and died because he got too wet.  

- Died by darkness when he was near a fire: he decided to chop some nearby trees during the night.  He put a grass tuff in the firepit and started chopping a tree.  I told him, "hey you're in the darkness so step in the light for a bit."  He replied, "I'm right next to the light, it's fine."  He ended up dying like 5 seconds later.

ME:

- that time I died by darkness when I had Willow (I have a lighter!)

- that time I died by angry bees chasing a Koalaphant.  

- That time I got revived by a touch stone, only to die once again to the cold. The messed up part was that my brother told me to build a treasure chest and a mini base (science machine and firepit) by each touchstone that I find).

Archived