Need help with either creating or buying a custom character for Don't Starve Together

FiskBlack

I tried using the template made by DLeoWolf to create a character for the game. Managed to get it to properly load, but I can't do anything when it comes to custom perks or changing the model without getting art drawn up by someone.

I don't really need custom art made for the character, nor custom voices, so forth. If it's possible, I'd actually like for it to use Maxwell for the character model, unless there's no way around getting a model made specifically for the character. My character is going to be based on my Dhampir from Pathfinder, so I need someone who would know how to code a Daywalker-type vampire for the game itself. Part of the limitation would be only being able to eat meat, accelerated/automated healing of some sort (or healing to be done by momentarily paying to the hunger meter). Want him to be a little more healthy than the norm, possibly have a slightly increased move speed, so on. Nothing too complicated, but I honestly have no idea how to code any of this myself. Can someone please contact me to help me with this? Or offer/suggest a price as to how much it would be to have someone make it for me?

59 minutes ago, DextersComicLaboratory said:

Checked it out. As I mentioned, I intended on making him a dhampir. Giving him a means to automatically or manually heal over time (depending on hunger or not), making him strictly carnivorous, and giving him the enhanced physical attributes (200 Sanity, 250 Health, 200 Hunger, 1.25x speed, 1.25x strength) would be all I would be looking for. And if possible, using the Maxwell voice, quotes, and model. Not sure if the modeling is included in your services or not. I assume that'd be...an estimated...$26/29, since aside from the stat changes and the restriction to diet, the only complicated coding is the health recovery?

4 hours ago, FiskBlack said:

Checked it out. As I mentioned, I intended on making him a dhampir. Giving him a means to automatically or manually heal over time (depending on hunger or not), making him strictly carnivorous, and giving him the enhanced physical attributes (200 Sanity, 250 Health, 200 Hunger, 1.25x speed, 1.25x strength) would be all I would be looking for. And if possible, using the Maxwell voice, quotes, and model. Not sure if the modeling is included in your services or not. I assume that'd be...an estimated...$26/29, since aside from the stat changes and the restriction to diet, the only complicated coding is the health recovery?

Modeling is the $20 charge, actually. I work through paypal if that's ok?

20 hours ago, DextersComicLaboratory said:

Modeling is the $20 charge, actually. I work through paypal if that's ok?

Paypal is fine. But I'm being charged even if I'm using a basic model? Or would you be drawing it as I request for the fee?

4 hours ago, FiskBlack said:

Paypal is fine. But I'm being charged even if I'm using a basic model? Or would you be drawing it as I request for the fee?

If I'm doing the art, I charge because of the time and effort. Even basic models take about 2-3 days based on college schedule.

1 hour ago, DextersComicLaboratory said:

If I'm doing the art, I charge because of the time and effort. Even basic models take about 2-3 days based on college schedule.

May as well have a custom model, then. He's supposed to have shoulder-length black hair and glowing yellowish eyes, fairly serious facial expression. No facial hair. Black clothing all around would be possible, but with a lowered hood. If you need me to find a visual ref, I can probably get one somewhere. Send me a message with your paypal info? What's the final cost?

Archived