Swap Challenge [DS & AMR Crossover]

1 minute ago, Arlesienne said:

That sounded... Um. @MeingroessterFan? Real-life vocabulary support please?

Melady, do you really think that MY vocabulary has even the slightest base in reality? I have long skipped off to insanity beach, and my perception of the world around me is constantly shrouded by a thick veil of memes and puns.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

Just stay tuned ; )

Blighted cliffhangers... :p

3 hours ago, MeingroessterFan said:

Melady, do you really think that MY vocabulary has even the slightest base in reality? I have long skipped off to insanity beach, and my perception of the world around me is constantly shrouded by a thick veil of memes and puns.

Well, it's not me who sees any merit to censoring the hypocorism formed off Richard and the noun denoting the mate of a hen...

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Well, it's not me who sees any merit to censoring the hypocorism formed off Richard and the noun denoting the mate of a hen...

Yes, it's only the rest of the world doing that. Why you would come to ME specifically for advice on dirty-minded phrasing, I have no clue.

None at all. 

I really wish someone would finally invent the sarcasm font.

• Like 3

Just now, MeingroessterFan said:

Yes, it's only the rest of the world doing that. Why you would come to ME specifically for advice on dirty-minded phrasing, I have no clue.

None at all. 

I really wish someone would finally invent the sarcasm font.

Fie, only because you were so kind as to enlighten me (knowledge hurts)! Sarcasm font? Just wouldn't that take the joy of the hermetic level away?

• Like 3

Just now, Arlesienne said:

Fie, only because you were so kind as to enlighten me (knowledge hurts)! Sarcasm font? Just wouldn't that take the joy of the hermetic level away?

Granted, if you are blessed with a perceptive audience. Sadly, when you are conversing via the internet, the whole world is your audience, and there will always be people that, to put it kindly, require some extra clarification.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, MeingroessterFan said:

Granted, if you are blessed with a perceptive audience. Sadly, when you are conversing via the internet, the whole world is your audience, and there will always be people that, to put it kindly, require some extra clarification.

*conspiratorial whispering* That's the very trick - if they get it without your tone and body language, you know you can fully enjoy their presence.

To use @NightWonder7's crossover, Alice probably would, Wilson... not so much. Too pure, pfft! :p

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NightWonder7 said:

Okay, let's face it: I think everyone in this fandom has at some point already seen Wilson in a dress XD

On 9/13/2016 at 4:04 PM, Ninjanemo said:

Wilson #24

Just drawing boring old Wilson everyday can get pretty boring so I decided to draw a Wilson dressed as Willow.

New Canvas.png

"Pokemon and Wilson weren't never meant to wear dresses... NOT LIKE THIS."
Linkara: NOT LIKE THIS

• Like 7

4 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

Okay, let's face it: I think everyone in this fandom has at some point already seen Wilson in a dress XD

Yep, I sure did. Many times.
And his own reaction is pretty muted. Maybe because he got used to this.
It doesn't mean that he likes it though...
_2a32205534e2bff16d07a6586965a631-png.jpg  "Oh, come on! Not again!"

Edited by Net Spectre
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

Page 5.jpeg

Aww, this is a traditional trick... but still good, still good :).

Same here XD I feel like a bad person for doing this sometimes.

...WHY?

I think everyone in this fandom has at some point already seen Wilson in a dress XD

But the level of manliness varied.

vqcyvNr.jpg

• Like 4