Short comic I threw together in, like, a day

13 minutes ago, minespatch said:

The Klei made comic Cyclum gives Maxwell the upgrade of scaredwel. :wilson_ecstatic:

New disease for wilson...? Hm... How about dizzyness? ariel ID face.png

Hmmmmm... dizziness, hm???

Think about all the problems that could cause, especially during a hound attack...

I'll do it!!! :D

• Like 1

On November 22, 2016 at 0:38 AM, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

I always didn't know why charlie attacks maxwell does she hate him a lot or does she not recognize him 

or maybe i missed some of the story xD

I'm not exactly sure why but I think it has something to do with her dark side taking over :0 I'm not sure if she'd kill him if she wasn't taken over by demons

20 minutes ago, blueyttrium said:

Something I drew on the airplane!!!! :D Maxwell is lowkey about to die 

image.jpeg

I so imagine wilson coming behind maxwell back and saying "maxwell you wanna have a better view" maxwell saying yes and wilson pushes him so he falls

Edited by PiturcaClaudiuStef
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

I so imagine wilson coming behind maxwell back and saying "maxwell you wanna have a better view" maxwell saying yes and wilson pushes him so he falls

OH MY GOSH

poor Waxwell :< he's already so frail… he'd shatter like glass

Edited by blueyttrium
  • Like 2

On 12/10/2016 at 11:10 PM, blueyttrium said:

image.jpeg

I keep asking this particular question whenever the topic comes up but did you add a digital noise to this piece? It looks really nice! Especially the technical lighting on Wilson's side. 

On 12/11/2016 at 0:15 PM, blueyttrium said:

oxygen only included if your name is William Carter AKA Maxwell 

image.jpeg

I already have a idea of what Maxwell would be like if he was in the game. :wilson_ecstatic:

maxwell twopointo.png

• Like 2

12 hours ago, minespatch said:

I keep asking this particular question whenever the topic comes up but did you add a digital noise to this piece? It looks really nice! Especially the technical lighting on Wilson's side. 

I already have a idea of what Maxwell would be like if he was in the game. :wilson_ecstatic:

maxwell twopointo.png

Thank you so much!!! I'm not sure if I'm exactly sure what you mean by digital noise, but I didn't render any noise at all. For the space background I used some space custom brushes (I have created several so far because I LOOOOVE space backgrounds!) and for the lighting on Wilson's face I just used some different brushes, both wet and dry. 

ALSO I LOVE THAT DRAWING!!!! I haven't played Oxygen Not Included but I really want want to now!!!!

• Like 1