Short comic I threw together in, like, a day

19 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I feel like I've seen this. Do you have a DA account?

Yes I do! :)

12 minutes ago, LozzLogan said:

Lmao.
Such a mean thing to do, gosh.
(I wonder what Wilson would do in retaliation.)

Great comic though. :'D

I HAVE NO IDEA LOL

Actually I made another comic where Wilson sneezes on Maxwell (before I made this on). Will post shortly...

7 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Reveal to everyone that Maxwell is wearing a toupee. :wilson_sneaky:

AHAHA IMAGINE THE BLOODSHED

• Like 3

Also, here's the other comic! Drastically different style, I know, but this is before I discovered how to make it look all... construction paper-y. Also this is before I discovered Klei's official comics (Cyclum puzzles to be more specific). I tried to stick to Klei's style more in the water comic than in the sneeze comic.

IMG_4038.JPG

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, minespatch said:

To be honest, they both look nice. The shift in color works with the mood of the second comic. Though now that you found the klei art style, the detail looks better in the first comic.

Thanks! :D My art in the past has had very clean lines (like in the sneeze comic) so the water comic was a bit of a transition for me. Glad you like them both, though!!! :D

11 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

the way you put the bracket it's like the bush is talking oh wait it's under Wilson nvm 

also it's funny how maxwell gets annoyed and tries to remove the germs.

also I feel like this can be a thing like they would make pranks to each other everyday

either way it looks pretty nice 

Haha! Diseased bush! Get it??? ;D

And o dang, I was actually trying to make it look like he was rolling his sleeves up and preparing for a Grand Brawl(TM), but I actually like the germ removal idea too XP Being such a dapper guy, I can imagine he tries to keep his clothes as clean as he can! (Also, that's be my reaction too :0)

Thanks so much!!! :D

8 minutes ago, LozzLogan said:

Good grief, science man has no manners.
After that he totally deserves the warm bowl dunk. D:

Also I agree with minespatch, even though it's a different style it's pretty dang nice.

The sneezing was revenge for Maxwell sending him to the island to die D:<

Haha! Thanks so much!! :)

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, blueyttrium said:

Thanks! :D My art in the past has had very clean lines (like in the sneeze comic) so the water comic was a bit of a transition for me. Glad you like them both, though!!! :D

Haha! Diseased bush! Get it??? ;D

And o dang, I was actually trying to make it look like he was rolling his sleeves up and preparing for a Grand Brawl(TM), but I actually like the germ removal idea too XP Being such a dapper guy, I can imagine he tries to keep his clothes as clean as he can! (Also, that's be my reaction too :0)

Thanks so much!!! :D

The sneezing was revenge for Maxwell sending him to the island to die D:<

Haha! Thanks so much!! :)

that's my mind.but i would totally see wilson fighting maxwell.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

Is that purple energy basically his psychic happy energy?

To be honest, I love the madness in the circular scribbles that frames Wilson. Like a crude for a lomography. While the bright outline fits the cut character aesthetic.

Haha, maybe! Trying to stay positive in a bad situation like

And thank you so much!!! Was't exactly sure what color to use. Just knew that I didn't want green, yellow, red, or orange, and that I use blue waaay too much

• Like 1