Super Fusion Party!

Mezzal

The Chris part of Mr Bones finally awoke. "Hm? What's goin~ooh, a cookie." Mr Bones downed the cookie without a second thought. "Man, you sure can get hungry, Pyr~...Bones? I dunno..." Mr Bones quickly nabbed the candy bowl and threw it in his incinerator-stomach. "There, nice and safe for the ride ahead." Bones exclaimed, patting his stomach-furnace.

• Like 1

“TV did teach me something!” They then tried to do a back flip but only managed to fall on the ground.

"Could you be a bit more careful while I'm stuck in here?"

They raise their hands up “Nope,”.

They mentally sigh.  "Really Mez?".

“Yes,” They rolled around, giggling.

" -.- "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bones, Ysuleah, and Mobbington step into the kitchen, and are greeted with a rather strange sight. The kitchen itself wasn't too special; just an island with a counter wrapping around the walls, completed with various appliances.  But that wasn't the noteworthy thing. Spider webs littered throughout the kitchen, though seemingly in an orderly manner. Of course that wasn’t what caught anyones attention. Small spiders seemed to be maneuvering a regular spatula at the oven, cooking in a frying pan. As others used the webs to chop up celery at the cutting table. Each spider having a tiny chef hat on except for one, which showed they were the head chef. 

• Like 7

The Pyro part of Mr.Bones started to freak out a bit, but then stopped.

"Well, that's good. I guess I'll just be heading back to the living room, we've got a lot of the house to cover so I'm wondering where we should start."

Instead of using the couch, Mr.Bones decided to just sit on the floor. They very cold floor. He didn't just sit though, he was lying down. Lying down on the cold floor that probably was really dusty. Thankfully, there was a equally as dusty and dirty old rag that Mr.Bones was resting on.

The sight of all the spiders made Ysuleah feel tense but thought of something to make her forget her slight fear.

"Heh if they were making pastries, I'd be convinced these guys can from the underground... Heh, yeah, probably not.  What was I thinking...? Oh, their hats are quite adorable, though!", they grinned.

Edited by Ysuleah

Did you really just say 'nice of you to join us'?

Yeah. Sorry.

Cassizzy squinted at herself, scratching her head. She watched as some of them wandered off, stretching her back out enough for a loud crack to echo throughout the room. She edged towards the food, and pointed at the wooden table. 

"You guys know me so well!" she exclaimed, glancing down at it. "I OkxHCXc.gif oak wood!"

jdPaVP3.gif

xmYm6Q8.gif

Edited by Cassizzy
  • Like 11

1 hour ago, YouKnowSpatch said:

"NOW WAIT A SEC! How'd you do that!?" It cried to Mr. Bones, scrambling on its little legs after the magical trainride.

"My dear Toast... er... skeletoast, I have many abilities. Bone attacks, train attacks. Summoning this train is one thing I can do." The train is going around the living room.

• Like 1

Zena seemed to have gathered their bearings and examined the surrounding area more thoroughly. They gawked precariously at Cassizzy in bewilderment. Being a fusion, it would be fair to assume that two heads, or minds, would be better than one, but it was rather questionable in this situation.
They raised up a finger and started to open their mouth in question, but their attention quickly shifted to far more important matters. Pie. Resting atop a different neighboring table were numerous different kinds, the next holding little resemblance to the last. Their numbers and flavors seemed nigh endless. Which to try first? They moved in closer to further analyse the choices present before being rudely interrupted by something which had gotten caught in their eye, apart from the hair that concealed it of course.

They rubbed their eye furiously, only to have a small octopus fall out of it with a squish and into one of the pies. They stared, and leaned in to get a closer look. It was, in fact, an octopus, and it had just fallen out from their eye.

"Hey guys look, octopie!" They quipped, motioning towards the pie and octopus in question while looking from person to person with a small grin.

• Like 6

"Hey Miss Fish Man! I don't know what you think you're doing, but you're messing with a force too strong for this world! My love for bad jokes! If you continue this, who knows what shenanigans could occur! The very fabric of reality could become a sweater for somebody's grandkid!" The skeletoast said, stopping in his tracks, doing a bunch of dramatic poses, then falling back, doing that weird fake faint people do in movies.

Edited by YouKnowSpatch
  • Like 1

Aand now the spider person was eating a table they thought was oak and the tiny toast skeleton robot said was mahogany and an octopus fell out of a fish person's eye and into a pie and the skeleton train person rode a tiny train around the kitchen.

Paxton turned to Ysuleah.

"Did you say video games?!"

• Like 1

After a small pause, Zena turned dramatically to the skeletoast, holding the pie containing a squirming octopus in their hands.

"Oooh, you think bad humor is your ally... but you merely adopted silly references; I was born in them, molded by them. I didn't hear normal conversation until I was already a man, woman, fish, thingy, by then it was nothing to me but DULL AS HECK!"

They took a large step towards the other fusion.

"The puns betray you, because they belong to me!"

• Like 2

The accusation from Zena caused the bonemech to jerk back in a sense of indignation. "NOW WAIT JUST ONE DARN PICKIN' MINUTE HERE! What's with the accusation?! Just because I like sushi does not give you the right to judge my character! MYEH!" It whined, The skeletoast folding it's frontal limbs in frustration muttering.

• Like 1

Mr.Bone's gets off the train, it goes into their hat.

"DID SOMEBODY SAY VIDEO GAMES?" Mr.Bones asked with enthusiasm, "It just so happens I've got a couple games!" Mr Bones pulls out Pyro's Steam Library from the same hat as the Train was in, containing games like Unturned, Speed Runners, Fallout 4, and both Payday: The Heist and it's sequel; Payday 2.

"Pyro also has Minecraft." Mr.Bones says as a copy of Minecraft falls onto the pile of games.

• Like 1

Cassizzy's gnawing slowed as she became aware of the argument taking place between Zena and the skelemech. She stopped for a second, then tore a large chunk of wood away from the table with a crack, noisily chewing the MAHOGANY before forcing the wooden chunks to her cheeks. A second later, her head whipped around towards Zena, and she spat a shower of high-velocity wooden splinters at the fishy fusion. She licked the inside of her mouth, then grinned.

"Seems you've forgotten about the real pun master here, amigo."

• Like 3