Friends and trolls

Okay, so i am new to DST. Only played 3 servers. Loved 'em. 

On server 1, it was great. Nobody told me where the damn base was and so i explored for some days. Came back to the portal to see a sign pointing to base. The base was great! Near beefalo and i was webber. Everybody was very polite (nobody took my bacon and eggs) and listened to each other. One guy (leader) went to the caves and brought free (3) lanterns. There were 5 people (excluding me) all at the base while i was not. I told them to reserve one and they DID. I brought spikes and gave them. They were all strangers. Should've friended them on steam.

Server 2. Troll/Horrible. Someone stole my backpack (stupid wendy). Nobody talked. Eventually, a willow (accidentally) burned the base down and the swearing proceeded. Why the willow was not a troll was because she stuck around and helped rebuild. Nice willow.

Server 3. Another server 1, i was kind of the leader (loved to order others). Again forgot to friend them (or whatever they do on steam), but i asked them to be online at the same time tomorrow.

So, there it is. My 3 tales, all really fun and nice. 2 1/2 of them restored my faith in humanity as well. AWESOME GAME KLEI!!!!

8 hours ago, TheKingDedede said:

First, while at the Main Menu, click History. Then click Encounters. If you can remember their names, you can send them some Friend Requests.

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!

Though I can't find the people from the first server.

View => Recently Played With on Steam will work too if you vaguely remember the nicks and dates of playing. The stories greatly sum up the servers out there, I think. Loved hearing about the nice Willow! No idea what your Steam nick is, but if you ever find yourself in need of some cooperation-oriented people, often us forum regulars, consider yourself warmly invited :).

Archived